bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Ski Resort Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 15, 10 12:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

1010elisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Post any Ski Resort Mogul technical issues here only

[Post New]by 1010elisa on Sep 15, 10 5:30 AM
this game is flawed!!!!! you cannot complete the levels where you need more guests! I have purchased another useless game from BF. sort it out!

[Post New]by coolmintcake on Sep 15, 10 9:10 AM
Its not flawed, I see the level where ppl are struggling, where u need 19 guests, I changed my strategy and passed it in gold time. Keep trying before complaining!

Buggletta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Buggletta on Sep 15, 10 3:38 PM
I've just completed the whole game with only 3 levels that I can't get gold magnate on. The only issue I have is that towards the end Julia and the new boyfriend don't disappear off the map so the new levels are obscured. It is still playable but annoying.

[Post New]by djlowry74 on Sep 15, 10 6:40 PM
I tried installing this game and after it finished it said my trail was up and I hadn't even played it yet.

groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by groo101 on Sep 16, 10 5:43 AM
djlowry74 wrote:I tried installing this game and after it finished it said my trail was up and I hadn't even played it yet.

having the same problem
win 7 64 bit
2 gig ram
3 ghz amd dual core processor

jiferin
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jiferin on Sep 17, 10 2:16 AM
I finished the game and I also had the problem of Julia and Alex obscuring the map screen. It started at level 35,I think.This issue does need a fix. As per playability it works just fine.

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Sep 17, 10 2:28 PM
Buggletta wrote:The only issue I have is that towards the end Julia and the new boyfriend don't disappear off the map so the new levels are obscured. It is still playable but annoying.
I third that. Could anyone complete the game WITHOUT this issue?
Also, a couple times when i was awarded a trophy in the middle of a level (for constructing N building of a type), i got a 'Level completed' message the very next, so i couldn't continue the level and had to go back to the map where its status was incomplete.

Lafondue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Lafondue on Sep 18, 10 9:56 AM
Buggletta wrote:I've just completed the whole game with only 3 levels that I can't get gold magnate on. The only issue I have is that towards the end Julia and the new boyfriend don't disappear off the map so the new levels are obscured. It is still playable but annoying.

Same here Julia and the boyfriend don't disapear

Running on Win7 64bit

Edited on 09/18/2010 at 9:57:32 AM PST

[Post New]by JewelKitty on Sep 18, 10 8:36 PM
Poliwird wrote:
Buggletta wrote:The only issue I have is that towards the end Julia and the new boyfriend don't disappear off the map so the new levels are obscured. It is still playable but annoying.
I third that. Could anyone complete the game WITHOUT this issue?
Also, a couple times when i was awarded a trophy in the middle of a level (for constructing N building of a type), i got a 'Level completed' message the very next, so i couldn't continue the level and had to go back to the map where its status was incomplete.

I am having the same issue with the level finishing in the middle and presenting a trophy. Also Julia and the boyfriend obsure the map screen towards the end levels. Hopefully a fix is forthcoming.

Angel61400
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Angel61400 on Sep 19, 10 10:32 AM
Me, too. The trophy stops the level and takes me back to the map - although this didn't happen to me until after the Julia and Alex error occurred. As for that error, I've restarted the game and Julia is gone, but Alex won't go away. You can still play the next levels after that by clicking "Play" on the lower right of the screen, but the error is annoying and obviously needs to be fixed.

[Post New]by Aleshia17 on Sep 19, 10 8:30 PM
I am having the same issue with Juila and Alex stuck on the screen. Is there any fixes on this yet?

madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madgicsh on Sep 21, 10 7:30 PM
DEFINITELY needs a fix for the bored girl and her surfie boyfriend! They obscure the path so I can't tell if I have gotten Magnate yet on all levels (also the game is a little too easy, I finished it all Magnate in one day).

Has anyone figured a way to get that last Award yet? The one for the 70 profitable buildings???????

rjoconnor
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by rjoconnor on Sep 22, 10 2:38 PM
Had the same problem - getting an award and then having to restart level. I also have the girl and boy on my screen and cant get rid of them. Not sure if I have finished!!

[Post New]by ravenkiddy on Sep 23, 10 10:41 AM
I am having a problem where all buildings are black boxes. Started on level 16. Its playing fine but everything is black boxes. Sometimes I quit and restart the game it fixes some of it but not all of it.

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Sep 23, 10 5:54 PM
Same problem with the two kids obscuring the map screen. At least from reading here I have a way around it, but it still needs a fix because you need to replay levels for magnate and such.

Update: Bug fixed itself after receiving the last few awards. First the girl cleared out, and then the boy. Now I have all the awards, and my map is completely clear again.

Weird.

Edited on 09/24/2010 at 4:59:13 AM PST

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Sep 24, 10 5:00 AM
madgicsh wrote:
Has anyone figured a way to get that last Award yet? The one for the 70 profitable buildings???????

Just keep doing tasks over and over. It's more than likely the store tab buildings that are the ones being counted, but it might be all buildings.

Edited on 09/24/2010 at 5:01:17 AM PST

[Post New]by Frogglin on Sep 24, 10 6:25 AM
Same problem here with the two kids being stuck on the screen - also the ending movie flickers to the map and back to the movie. Viewable, but annoying.

[Post New]by granofthree on Oct 6, 10 3:45 PM
I know there is a problem with the game. I have no other programs running, have 4 gigabyte hard drive, have over 150 gigs of space available, on Explorer 8, lots of ram, and it takes fifteen minutes to do what should take only a few seconds. I have never had this drag issue with another game, ever. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and there is no change. Does anyone have any ideas how I can make this game run forwards instead of what seems like backwards because it takes so long. There is not way to achieve any progress for me. I paid for this one, so I would appreciate it if they can just to some minor adjustments and let us reload the game so that it will be functional. Thank you.

ddhuntress
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by ddhuntress on Oct 17, 10 3:31 PM
granofthree wrote:I know there is a problem with the game. I have no other programs running, have 4 gigabyte hard drive, have over 150 gigs of space available, on Explorer 8, lots of ram, and it takes fifteen minutes to do what should take only a few seconds. I have never had this drag issue with another game, ever. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and there is no change. Does anyone have any ideas how I can make this game run forwards instead of what seems like backwards because it takes so long. There is not way to achieve any progress for me. I paid for this one, so I would appreciate it if they can just to some minor adjustments and let us reload the game so that it will be functional. Thank you.

Have there been any updates to this game? I am having the same issue. It's as if my cache is full, but it's not. The cursor drags really slowly or doesn't move at all and then all of a sudden jumps to where it is suppose to be. Timer clock is slow, movement is slow, it's difficult to build properties because I can't see where my cursor actually is in real time so I tend to overshoot the location of the lot. Frustrating. Have a new hard drive, added memory, removed other anti-virus software and have reinstalled program since the start of this game, so I know that the issue is not on my end. I have had random plays where everything runs normally, but most of the time it is slow.

Go to: