bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 15, 10 12:32 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco technical issues here only

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Sep 15, 10 9:29 AM
Does anyone have an idea on how to make the objects normal instead of blue for those of us with crappy old computers? I've tried unchecking the Hardware Excelleration in the Options menu, but that didn't do any good. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Nana Loona

[Post New]by newmansgirl on May 1, 11 6:37 AM
I bought this game a while ago, and just began playing it. I LOVE Mystery PI games, but I have found a lot of glitches on this one. In the first set, I could not find the dish cloth. I used the hint a number of times and it directs me to the pylon and no where else. There is no dishcloth there, so I had to skip it, which I do not like to do. In the second set, it asked for a worm and a couple other items, which I could not find and when I used the hint button, it took me to a nothing space where none of these items are. Therefore I could not continue. What do I do?? I have never had a problem with these games before.

[Post New]by vivssingson on Sep 21, 11 3:19 AM
I'm stuck on the "enter name" thing. Everytime I put my name and click ok I just go back on the same thing.

[Post New]by DebraDD67 on Oct 22, 11 7:51 PM
i purchased and am not able to download the game. it gets to 13.21 KB and then errors out. I followed everything under the HELP pages but it still will not load. I either want the game or want a credit.

Please help. thank you

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Oct 29, 11 10:02 AM
I am having problems downloading this game as well. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game manager. I have tried turning off my firewall, that doesn't work. I have tried downloading and running Malwarebytes in addition to running my Trend Micro , and that hasn't worked. I have talked to game support, and have followed every suggestion they offer. I can't think of anything else to do. I would just like to play this game and see if I like it so I can buy it. Any ideas on what else I can do? It gets to 8.9 and stops. Never completes, then gives me error code 6.

RiniW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by RiniW on May 16, 12 1:48 AM
I'm having the same problem - when I installed the game, each time I try to play the game it won't let me enter a name. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and no luck so far. Anybody have any ideas?

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 1:50:21 AM PST

Go to: