Im so stuck......

[Post New]by ninakiss on Sep 15, 10 8:09 AM
im new to this game and its kinda got me stuck a bit..

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Im so stuck......

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 16, 10 4:52 PM
Why don't you look at the walkthrough that is provided in this forum?

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Im so stuck......

[Post New]by Misty40 on Sep 16, 10 4:54 PM
I'm using the walkthrough for just about every step of the game...LOL

Im so stuck......

[Post New]by southerngirl78 on Sep 17, 10 1:07 AM
ninakiss wrote:im new to this game and its kinda got me stuck a bit..

If you are the type of person who doesn't like to use walkthroughs unless its ABOLUTELY driving you crazy, like me, go to uhs-hints. Do a google search for it. They give you hints that might help you remember that picture in someone's room that you've passed fifteen times and discover its importance.

Also, is this your first time playing any of the ND games or adventure games in general? The main thing to remember @ ND games is to look EVERYWHERE. Put your cursor on every piece of furniture, every picture, door, tree, rock, etc. If it turns red, click on it. Being nosy and snooping is the main goal of Nancy Drew games. Reading every magazine on a table, every book you see, etc., anything and everything can be a clue or lead to a puzzle which will help you find a clue. And talk to everyone. Do something else if someone clams up on you or has nothing to say. Once you've accomplished something in the game, like read or discovered something or solved a puzzle, go back to that person and talk to them again. And if all else fails, call Ned or Beth or whomever the game has provided for you to talk to.

Go to: