Game Freeze

[Post New]by Donnella on Nov 13, 08 9:28 AM
Forgotten Lands keeps freezing up on me and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem or if anyone has figured out how to fix it? I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, I have Direct X 10 and the lastest drivers. I e-mailed Tech Support twice now but haven't heard anything. I was hoping maybe someone out there has found a fix for this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! It's a great game but at this rate it's gonna be next year before I get through it!

Re:Game Freeze

[Post New]by Effieinga on Nov 18, 08 10:05 AM
Donella,

I was having the same problem so I contacted the Live Chat and we went through everything. I was told that 'some games' and 'some computers' just will not work together, so they gave me another coupon to use for another game....bummer! I guess as far as Forgotten Lands, we are S.O.L.

Wish you luck!
Effieinga

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 18, 08 10:19 AM
Hello Donnella! I'm sorry to hear that you are having technical difficulties with Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™. I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

ratpack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ratpack on Dec 5, 08 8:19 AM
I'm also having this problem. It especially crashes when I stop a stage and choose "Restart Stage". I'm running Vista on a laptop and wondering if that has anything to do with it? So far Vista has been just the best! Most games that used to crash in XP (like Sims2) don't ever crash with Vista. I LOVE this game, but despise how often it freezes! I'm wondering if this game just isn't compatible with newer tech.

Anyway, I do love it... for future versions, I would love a "free" build stage, online comparison of times and special features when you achieve "yellow" on each level in the play and in the bonus stages.

Go to: