Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

2-Somewhat New Things! & One Question?

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 15, 10 2:05 PM
I've played all of the previous MPI games. This one lives up to the quality of both art work and locations. Two new things (sort of) that might interest gamers.

1. Instead of just listing the items to find, this list describes something that you have to find. For example: "left by shoe," Orange vegetable." or "smooths wrinkles." The answers being "foot print," "carrot," and "iron." (Note: Highlight to read -- A nice change.

2. Most scenes will require you to find something and interact with something else. This game play was introduced in the 4th edition.

QUESTION

In the previous games, you could find one other object in scenes to get additional points. I have not discovered what that is yet. Has anyone figured that out? Or did they not include in this game?

Will I purchase? I'm not sure. I do like the quality of these games, but I also get bored after playing them for a couple of hours. I'm still playing the 4th one --

For those who love these games, I'm sure this will be a winner. For those new to hidden object games, this is a must buy. -- great graphics and art work and an interesting mix of hidden objects, mini-games and interaction.

Pleasant gaming to all! --

lindia06
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:2-Somewhat New Things! & One Question?

[Post New]by lindia06 on Sep 15, 10 3:25 PM
I really like this game too. I have found that the symbol is not always the Peace symbol pictured, but can be something else...........think about Nixon and his peace sign. haha The hidden extra object is a flashlight, and I also found this by accident. I was looking for a "torch" and was thinking that some other countries call a flashlight a torch......surprise!!!

[Post New]by Carole19 on Sep 15, 10 3:26 PM
besides the key and peace sign you have to find a flashlight

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 16, 10 10:49 AM
Thanks Carole and Lindia, I knew that there was something else, but after clicking on different things, I never did get to the flashlight-- . I still on the bench about purchasing this, but I'm leaning towards purchase.

[Post New]by cheyennegirl on Sep 18, 10 6:30 PM
Does anyone know where the flashlight is in the Carosol scene?

[Post New]by KarmaKane on Sep 26, 10 9:37 AM
The Flashlight in the carosel is on the right hand side next to the Santa on the food cart, it's Blue ..

[Post New]by sheryan1 on Nov 16, 10 3:42 PM
can't find the peace sign in steiner street also haven't found the flashlight here either

Go to: