hd2222
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Standing on the Red Carpet ...and nothing! Still standing.

[Post New]by hd2222 on Sep 15, 10 2:25 PM
I'm in the final scenes of the game, in the garden on red carpet, and have no indication where I go from here. Per the walkthrough, I believe this is a cut scene and should move forward to the next area. Can't find any area where the "arrow" indicates a direction to go. Does this mean I have ANOTHER FREEZE in a game that has thus far moved forward smoothly? Help, anyone. Am going to uninstall and reinstall to see if this helps.

Re:Standing on the Red Carpet ...and nothing! Still standing.

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 15, 10 2:57 PM
I know the walkthrough isn't very good.
Have you been to the count's castle yet ? I remember being on the red carpet, but can't remember what happened next, or what I did next. After she tells her father that she is not going to marry that other guy, and I clicked the dialogue contiune, it seems to me that I was taken to the courtyard of the castle. There are a few hidden object scenes, and you have to repair the door bell, then a butler lets you in, you have a conversation with the count, then the games ends.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Sep 16, 10 12:08 AM
Had the same thing happen to me. Uninstalled, etc... and everytime I got to the wedding scene (the red carpet) there was no place that the curser showed any type of direction. Game ran great up to that point. Notified customer service and am waiting to hear what they say. To bad.. I wanted to see how the game ended.

ykempy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by ykempy on Sep 16, 10 2:50 AM
same thing has happened to me, just stuck on the red carpet.

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Sep 16, 10 9:07 PM
Run your cursor up to the end of the red carpet...it should turn into an arrow that takes you to the castle. If that doesn't work, turn off your pc, wait for a minute and turn it back on. The game should take you back to where you were, and it should allow you to continue. I had to do that four times, as I had four freezeups. But each time I turned off my pc and went back, it worked. Hope this helps.

Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Sep 17, 10 8:38 AM
Hiya... I was actually enjoying this game...I even waited for the game to come to before I got it...now, like the rest of you, I am standing on the velvet carpet...pops just finished begging me not to go...now I want to run away to find my "true love", and NOTHING!! What gives?!?!? I tried all the suggestions here...the only thing left is to contact customer service...not exacly how I was hoping to spend my first day home from the hospital after my hip surgery...Anyone have any other ways to make this work?!?!? Thanks in advance...
and to all...
Sissy

[Post New]by litllulu on Sep 18, 10 10:42 AM
i also am still stuck at the alter with no where to go.

[Post New]by eec1al on Sep 21, 10 2:45 PM
ykempy wrote:same thing has happened to me, just stuck on the red carpet.

so many of these games have freeze ups.
I get tired of paying for them to freeze.
Also get to a good spot and it freezes.
Sure wish you would fix these games or refund money.

thanks

[Post New]by lievemar on Sep 23, 10 7:33 AM
I re installed the game for 3 times....choose another profile...turned of the pc for a vieuw times...waited and waited...but i still got stuck at the red carpet...there is no arrow which shows me the way....

please help

[Post New]by sercher on Sep 26, 10 9:33 AM
Same here - stood on the red carpet - nada. This isn't the first time we have had a problem - Big Fish games were always so reliable. Like to try a download first and then buy - have bought loads of games for several years. Just tried to download Twisted Lands - won't open. Obviously won't buy if can't try.....

[Post New]by cjbatso0nj on Oct 7, 10 5:09 PM
What up game?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Oct 8, 10 10:50 AM
Me too!

[Post New]by ratty_short13 on Oct 11, 10 2:37 PM
same goes here.. I been here less than a year and already the quality of the games has gone downhill WTF?!?!? i can't get past the red carpet either. no arrow appears nothing. this game has been giving me the s#$%s since i first started playing....

BFG should ease up on the new releases and spend the time fixing the bugs on these games... i'm not paying to be a tester, i'm paying to play...

[Post New]by ladyelk on Nov 12, 10 7:22 PM
Why don't BFG spend some time testing these games before releasing. I have a great many that I am stuck on. This one played great until the Red Carpet scene, then nothing. Those of you that have contacted customer service, what was the response. I don't want to repeatedly go back and contact them.

LMwaiting

[Post New]by vectoria24 on Nov 22, 11 2:29 PM
That blasted red carpet, I got stuck, nothing works, I hope BFG fix this game!!!!!!

[Post New]by TITA2170 on May 23, 12 10:07 PM
yea me too still standing on the velvet carpet. Same thing happened to me in other games. I agree with you they need to check these games before putting them out.

Go to: