Pulleys for hoisting Statues on Easter Island

[Post New]by njayen on Sep 15, 10 6:41 PM
I can not find all of the pulleys I need to build the rigging to hoist the statues on the Easter Island. I have 6 of 7 and I have looked everywhere, gone to the walkthrough and purchased the Strategy Guide but no help.

Re:Pulleys for hoisting Statues on Easter Island

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 16, 10 10:35 AM
I would help you if I could. But since there are more than one pulley wheel to find, there is no way I can remember where each one is located. I would suggest you use the hint button.

sengel
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by sengel on Sep 17, 10 1:26 PM
The scene just before you board the ship, the hot spot to the right (rocks), the pulley (roller) is nestled in the upper right, to the right of the tall leafy plant.

At least that was the last one I found, so it prolly is the one your missing.

And, yes, I spent a lot of time before that trying to get into the right lower drawer.

Good luck.

[Post New]by xmombakerx on Sep 26, 10 12:09 PM
sometimes you have to click an item to look at it before you can do something else.
I was trying to get the last pulley and got frustrated. Started clicking around to see if there was anything I needed to look at. I happened to click on the chair next to the hutch and the pulley came flying out. I clicked by the back let of the chair, (which is leaning back) and the pulley was near the corner of the chest behind it. Hope you can find it.

Go to: