bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farmers Market forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 16, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farmers Market forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farmers Market players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farmers Market forum

[Post New]by tcru671730 on Sep 16, 10 1:57 PM
what is the miller. it keeps saying i miller left what is that

[Post New]by lolly99 on Sep 17, 10 2:03 AM
The dry goods - or flour etc... I was stuck on that for a second too.

Problem with game flashing?

[Post New]by StarSeeker1043 on Sep 17, 10 1:01 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the game periodically stopping, the screen going black for a few seconds and then coming back on again? It acts like it wants to crash, but the game will flash off, then back on again.

I'm using Vista, so I'm wondering if there is a software conflict. With this game only, my display drivers stop working for about 5-7 seconds, then it re-displays the game.

[Post New]by iluvcatsk41 on Sep 18, 10 5:21 PM
StarSeeker,
I am having no problems with the game flashing or stopping. I have Vista also. You may want to see if your driver needs updating.

stilldixon
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by stilldixon on Sep 20, 10 9:52 PM
What an excellent game!!! Grew very addicted.

[Post New]by kittykatzz on Sep 21, 10 7:36 PM
I LOVE this game. Totally adicting. I really should be cleaning my house....

[Post New]by Booga69 on Sep 22, 10 5:05 PM
Great game!

[Post New]by anitalabelle45 on Sep 23, 10 8:44 PM
Is anyone stuck on the level where you fix 24 waffles serve 20 customers sell 20 pies i just cannot serve 20 i can only serve 18 then the game just keeps on going
what can be done am I missing something I hire up to 6 workers

[Post New]by urluvisbetter on Sep 27, 10 10:18 AM
is anyone having a problem on level 37. i get the waffles, pies and money goals met but no matter how much i sell I still have one customer left. I even tried on the relaxed mode and got up to $12000 but still says one customer left.

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Sep 27, 10 10:50 AM
I'm having the problem on level 38. What does it take to reach the full customer requirement??

[Post New]by mscatz on Sep 28, 10 12:14 PM
I´m having the same problem with not being able to get the full 20 customers on the waffles and pies level. Gets stuck at 19 customers even though I have well exceeded the money goal.

[Post New]by urluvisbetter on Sep 29, 10 3:05 PM
thats the exact problem I have. where would we write to get this glitch fixed? I've never had a problem with anything through big fish before.

[Post New]by WCrimmins on Oct 7, 10 1:01 PM
I am stuck too. Cannot get the customers to the goal. I left it running and still no luck. Needs to get fixed!

Re:can' get past level 38

[Post New]by jbones on Oct 8, 10 11:07 PM
I too am having the problem where I cannot reach the customer goal. But I can't even get it past 5 customers left to serve. does anyone know if it has to do with how many customers at a certain booth or how many different customers show? I've not had problems with any of the other levels.

[Post New]by graceprevails8 on Oct 11, 10 6:53 AM
i'm having a problem on the breakfast level. 20 waffles, 20 muffins, $2000. i get that all done, but then it throws up an additional goal of 30 milk, not counting anything you've sold so far. how do you do that in expert time????

[Post New]by transpogrrl on Oct 11, 10 12:14 PM
I'm having the same problem on level 38, with the 20 waffles and the customer counter never getting to 20. It gets to 18 or 19 and then starts counting backwards. I live chatted w/tech support who said they had no other reports of this problem, so maybe if you all let them know it's not just me, they'll do something about it. Tech suggested uninstalling and reinstalling, but that doesn't fix it.

[Post New]by transpogrrl on Oct 11, 10 12:16 PM
Urluvisbetter: if you go to the My Account tab, there should be a button to live chat with someone.

[Post New]by Bramblebrae on Oct 20, 10 10:26 PM
Anyone have tips on how to get gold for all levels? It's pretty fun game but gets a bit reptitve after awhile, I can't help thinking they could of made it so much better, more types of ingredients and food, more things to fix other than watering and emtpying trash which is just annoying in later levels as too frequent on both.
Anyway I've completed it but the levels are challenged unevenly some of the later levels I can get gold with hardly any thought/effort others from about level 20ish on wards seem impossible to achieve gold at at the moment. I searched for a walkthrough/tips etc but found none so far.

[Post New]by kerrah on Oct 26, 10 4:06 AM
I am trying to get gold on all levels and on level 3 and 4 even though I have time remaining I still get silver. I've gone back and replayed these levels several times and have had as much as 1:57 time remaining and still got the silver. I contacted Big Fish and they said they were having no issues in the lower levels and to maybe come here and see if anyone has any suggestions. Now I'm wondering if it gives you silver because the lady comes up and tells you that you have 2 minutes left....don't know.... any ideas.
Thanks

Go to: