bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Build It Green: Back to the Beach technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 16, 10 12:23 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Post any Build It Green: Back to the Beach technical issues here only

[Post New]by groo101 on Sep 16, 10 5:45 AM
installed game got trial expired message.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 16, 10 7:45 AM
groo101, you can try one of the following possible solutions:

(1) Don't uninstall the time expired demo. Re-download the demo and then it should say that you have 60 mins left.

(2) Uninstall the demo and download + install again.

And if that doesn't cure the problem, don't give up on your demo, but:

Contact Customer/Tech Support by Live Chat or email as mentioned in bfgFlounder's first msg in this thread. AFAIK, they don't read the fora and can't solve a problem they don't know about.
Good luck!

groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by groo101 on Sep 16, 10 8:42 AM
thank you.

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Sep 17, 10 1:55 PM
The game works except for matching the barrel mini game I click on one barrel and expose a mismatch and from there I can't click on anymore. Thank you.

[Post New]by Bellahabile on Sep 17, 10 8:41 PM
I am having fun with this game! The 2 things I really noticed are that the buttons for the steele style homes are off by 1. They all need to be shifted by 1 to the left. Also, on the barrel match game, the cards flip over so slowly that it is impossible to complete the mini-game in time. Otherwise so far, so good. I have not finished the game though. Doesn't someone play these games all the way through for quality control?

Re:Barrel mini game

[Post New]by coolcostumed on Sep 18, 10 6:24 AM
I am also having trouble with this game. The cards get "stuck" and you cannot flip any other until the stuck one finally flips back over.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Sep 18, 10 5:21 PM
The same problem here with the oil barrel mini game. Also the recycled steel houses do not drop the house you pick. They are mixed up. And in the commerical district the last mission locks up. Thanks.

[Post New]by clomic on Sep 19, 10 6:34 PM
Same problem for me and on level 4 of residential district i have to apply thermal paint to all houses, apply waste recycling to 4 buildings and build 1 park.

I've build the recycling district and tried to apply it to all buildings but it doesn't work it's stay at 0 (tried on houses, appartments buildings, echo farms.... I don't know what to do.

Work for the paint and the park but the rest....

But love the game.

Whitenurse
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Whitenurse on Sep 20, 10 8:30 PM
Having the same problem here....has anyone else passed this level or has someone fixed it yet....I would like to finish the gane that I have paid for.
Thanks
Kaz

Angel61400
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Angel61400 on Sep 21, 10 2:26 PM
I finished that level and didn't have any issues, so I replayed it to see why the recycling isn't working for either of you. The only thing I would suggest is: Make sure to build Zero Energy Houses - its a specific type of house. The recycling needed to be applied to those specific houses. Hope this helps.

Edited on 09/21/2010 at 2:30:37 PM PST

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Oct 13, 10 3:07 PM
I tried this game and at level three, it would only let me build 1 house, i bought more materials and still it would not build. I gave up.

[Post New]by mrsdutyjr on Oct 29, 10 10:07 PM
I am having trouble in the Residential District, Level 4, it will not recognize when you apply waste recycling to any building. What building does it want you to apply waste recycling to recognize it?
Thank you,

[Post New]by mrsdutyjr on Oct 29, 10 10:18 PM
I thought I had tried the zero houses, apparently I didn't, that worked.

ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Nov 8, 10 2:49 AM
Barrels match mini-game does not work anymore after clicking two cards.
The puzzle mini-game works but is unstable and does not 'stick' down when trying to match the next piece.
Winning these games DOES matter as you win money so SKIPPING is not an alternative.
Apart from teething problems in this game I am enjoying it and love the concept.

Go to: