debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Farmers Market

[Post New]by debzzzzy on Sep 16, 10 4:27 AM
I actually did the beta test for this game and I gave it a up then. This is a game you could play over and over again. As far as technical issues, I did not come across any that actually hindered my game.

The graphics are brilliant, and the music does not bother me either, as not the case in some games.

As a regular fan of HOG and Time Management games, I would recommend this game to anybody who has never played a Time Management game before, as I think they will be pleasantly surprised .

This is the first time I have actually joined in a discussion on here, although I do regularly read peoples points of views before I buy. I do hope that this will be of some help to whoever reads this.

Definitely a buy for me

groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Farmers Market

[Post New]by groo101 on Sep 16, 10 5:49 AM
welcome to the forums.

debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by debzzzzy on Sep 16, 10 5:58 AM
Thank you very much groo .

[Post New]by MrsClaws on Sep 16, 10 6:04 AM
Love it. Bought the game after only 30 minuets of the demo. Its going to be a long day at work. (Unless the boss gets called to a meeting

burkedd
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by burkedd on Sep 16, 10 7:58 AM
Good game, things are on the relaxed side. I played timed mode and only missed one level of gold.

You have certain goals, you have to reach before time runs out and the goals increase as you get further in the game.

See that there about 60 levels and there is an awards page.

Cute game, music calming, game play is very relaxed and not a click fest.

Plenty of upgrades and lots to do but still relaxing.

After playing Youda Survivor which is a click fest, this one is just what the doctor odered.

Try download and then decide.

Happy Gaming

SPOILER ALERT:
So far I played about 10 levels.

You build farmers markets and use goods to make other items to sell or sell the items themselves.

You have workers (you can hire more than one) that do all the work.

You have side stuff to do, like empty thrash, drinks etc.

Like I stated before, good relaxing game so far.

Go to: