oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Shovel needed for prism

[Post New]by oldflipper on Sep 16, 10 10:46 AM
From browsing through here there are a few of us who do not have a shovel to get the last prism piece in H. Can any of you fishies help. Obviously lots of you did find it. Help, help, help. My little fins can't do anymore.

BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Shovel needed for prism

[Post New]by BobbiH on Jan 27, 11 2:18 PM
oldflipper wrote:From browsing through here there are a few of us who do not have a shovel to get the last prism piece in H. Can any of you fishies help. Obviously lots of you did find it. Help, help, help. My little fins can't do anymore.

Well it's four months since you asked the question so you've probably figured it out by now. I have only just begun playing the game and came to the Forum with the same issue -- I had a shovel, now it's gone, what the heck am I supposed to use to dig up the last prism piece from the mound of dirt? I was amazed that as far as I can see no one ever answered the question. It drove me crazy for an hour but if anyone else is only now playing, here's the answer. You get a *new* shovel (well....the game calls it a shovel. It's actually a spade). It's one of the items you find the pieces for in the cave with the Cyclops. Once you have found all the pieces and it goes into your Inventory, THAT'S what you use to dig up the last prism piece.

Judi_chan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Shovel needed for prism

[Post New]by Judi_chan on Aug 12, 11 1:14 PM
And for those places earlier in the game where you couldn't dig, after you get the lyon in the hidden cave behind the cyclops' cave, the lyon can dig where your shovel didn't work...I went back & got all the ruby shards I missed with the 'lyon': for instance, where you rescue Pan to the right of where he was tied up; at the wizard's house, in the ground outside the door & so on...use the map to go back (I found that I could go forward to, walkthrough says you can only go to places you've been...)

Go to: