lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

complaints

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 13, 08 1:37 PM
I find this to be a relaxing if not addictive game. The minor bugs really get to me, so I'm listing them here.

1. An hourglass is always referred to as a "sandwatch". The first time it was funny, but the fifth time it's annoying.

2. One "stick" I was supposed to find was most definitely a fork.

3. A "chisel" I was supposed to find was most definitely a paint brush.

4. In one scene I was asked to find a "hat". There's a large pirate hat in the foreground. No, the hat they wanted was a small sailor's cap snuggled into the side of a tent.

5. One level asked me to "Find all the cads". Since there were lots of playing cards scattered over the scene I knew they meant cards not cads, but still it was quite aggravating and annoying enough to prompt me to post about it.

Re:complaints

[Post New]by redfox31 on Oct 20, 09 6:57 PM
I agree with the previous comments!

Although the cads/cards spelling mistake seems to have been fixed, there are multiple instances of the 'hat problem' - you're asked to find one item, only there are two or three instances of that item in the picture - to me the most annoying was the 'small statuette' when there were many multiple ceramic statuettes in the picture - and this happened many times!

An hourglass is an hourglass. Scales are scales (not 'balance').

Also the defined areas you can click on to select an object vary wildly - sometimes you can click near an item and it's recognised - sometimes I clicked between the tines of a fork and missed!!

This game is one rolled out to keep the quantity of games up, before the quality of the game is sorted out. A pity, because it's a relaxing game and a nice concept.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Oct 23, 10 9:51 AM
I would really enjoy this game, I think, if I were about 9 years old. I guess I have been spoiled by steaming cups of tea and bubbling glasses of beer in the more sophisticated games but that is what I have come to prefer. This one is too elementary.

[Post New]by migtex1234 on Jan 25, 11 10:43 AM
Items too small to find. Gave up as did not want to spend years on format.

Re:complaints: Chapter 4 Episode 4 Woman in frame,done, clock continues.Why?

[Post New]by JWEATHE253 on Feb 10, 11 12:47 PM
redfox31 wrote:I agree with the previous comments!

Although the cads/cards spelling mistake seems to have been fixed, there are multiple instances of the 'hat problem' - you're asked to find one item, only there are two or three instances of that item in the picture - to me the most annoying was the 'small statuette' when there were many multiple ceramic statuettes in the picture - and this happened many times!

An hourglass is an hourglass. Scales are scales (not 'balance').

Also the defined areas you can click on to select an object vary wildly - sometimes you can click near an item and it's recognised - sometimes I clicked between the tines of a fork and missed!!

This game is one rolled out to keep the quantity of games up, before the quality of the game is sorted out. A pity, because it's a relaxing game and a nice concept.

complaints

[Post New]by AMITNARAINJEN on Jul 28, 11 10:35 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I find this to be a relaxing if not addictive game. The minor bugs really get to me, so I'm listing them here.

1. An hourglass is always referred to as a "sandwatch". The first time it was funny, but the fifth time it's annoying.

2. One "stick" I was supposed to find was most definitely a fork.

3. A "chisel" I was supposed to find was most definitely a paint brush.

4. In one scene I was asked to find a "hat". There's a large pirate hat in the foreground. No, the hat they wanted was a small sailor's cap snuggled into the side of a tent.

5. One level asked me to "Find all the cads". Since there were lots of playing cards scattered over the scene I knew they meant cards not cads, but still it was quite aggravating and annoying enough to prompt me to post about it.

6 Game is not start after installing the game fatal error comes on screen

Edited on 07/28/2011 at 10:37:28 AM PST

[Post New]by clayrose on Dec 5, 11 9:33 PM
I find this game very disappointing, the music is so banal it is nearly painful to listen to, the repetitive scenes and tiny objects make it boring not a challenge! I am so sorry I bought this game before trying it out!

Go to: