HELP ANYONE 5.2?? CAN'T GET THROUGH!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by ads9474 on Sep 16, 10 7:07 PM
i AM SO STUCK ON 5.2..i HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR DAYS. PLEASE HELP!!!

Re:HELP ANYONE 5.2?? CAN'T GET THROUGH!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bgould81 on Sep 17, 10 5:59 AM
Me too - I have tried everything and still can only get 14000, need 16000 - what am I not doing????

[Post New]by mjvtjr on Sep 17, 10 6:13 AM
I can't get by 5.1! So frustrating. Any clues for me??

[Post New]by trex957 on Sep 21, 10 5:39 PM
I passed 5.2. I had 450 to begin with. I bought the Wedding Arch (200), Flo's running shoes (100), and a Disco light (150). First, seat the bride and the groom and feed them first then put them back under the arch. Then seat the first set of guests and the bride and groom again then put them back under the arch. You're going to have to do this back and forth to keep them happy and you must keep them happy. Then fill the seats, but always leave one open for the bride and groom. Serve all the guests appetizers first. Do not serve them the next entree while others are waiting for their appetizers, because this will break the chain (the key to major points). Then serve the next entree and do the same routine, and then the dessert. Along the way, Quinn will do damage control and she must do it right away along with serving cocktails, fetching the microphone, etc. It will not hurt you point-wise if you place the guests on the dance floor once they are done while waiting for the others to finish. So do one set of guests, then another set, and so on. I turned on the Disco light towards the end, because the last set of guests are the ones whose patience I pushed to their breaking point. One thing though, if a guest is blocking the Disco light, you won't be able to turn it on. I hope this helps. Good luck! Now I'm on to 5.3.

dbm435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dbm435 on Oct 7, 10 5:46 AM
The goal for is 16000 & Expert is 17800 am I right? Coz I saw a playthrough for this level on Youtube & the Goal was only 14000 & Expert 16800.
I've played so many times & my highest score is 17490..so close to Expert.arrrgh!

dbm435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dbm435 on Oct 7, 10 5:16 PM
I finally got Expert!!! Bought the disco ball upgrade twice (to use it when the guests waiting in line start losing points) & upgrade Quinn. Lots of chain actions required.

56tweeety
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

HELP ANYONE 5.2?? CAN'T GET THROUGH!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by 56tweeety on Dec 29, 10 4:48 PM
ads9474 wrote:i AM SO STUCK ON 5.2..i HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR DAYS. PLEASE HELP!!!

Go to: