mamagrande
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

the crane

[Post New]by mamagrande on Sep 16, 10 8:34 PM
fixed the crane....can get it to go back and forth but don't know how to make it drop to pick up the gold shipment...HELP!!

Re:the crane

[Post New]by nurse097 on Sep 17, 10 12:57 AM
you have to stop at each crate and when it is over the right one the red button will blink and press it and it will pick up the crate

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Sep 17, 10 1:03 AM
Anemome self-helpers bring a tear to my eyes

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Sep 17, 10 6:56 PM
to mammagrande - how did you fixw the crane? Please help = nobody ever answers my questions.I play games for hours (am 78 and spend my days in my chair,) It is frustrating to get to the end and not be able t finish it. Know how to move the crane but where is the red light?

[Post New]by glitzy061081 on Sep 17, 10 8:17 PM
go to (removed by moderator) for the walkthrough for answer

Edited on 04/26/2011 at 4:43:45 PM PST

[Post New]by hortense2000 on Sep 19, 10 5:57 PM
Went to (removed by moderator)....no help, they seem to have every other game but this one. Is it because it's new? I finished the game, can't get crane to work. Don't know what to do with light bulb, crowbar, screwdriver etc.

Hey....tried (removed by moderator) again this evening....found the walkthrough, and was able to finish the game!!!!!!!!! Yea! Now will start playing it again as I love these P.I. games!

Edited on 04/26/2011 at 4:44:10 PM PST

jpstoer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jpstoer on Sep 3, 12 10:40 PM
Have tried many times to remove crate and failed. I don't know where "removed by moderator"" is.

Go to: