bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dora's Carnival Adventure - Released on September 11, 2005

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
In this magical Nickelodeon game, your children will join Dora in her latest adventure at the carnival.
Here, kids can play ten games with Dora and friends, win tickets for prizes, and keep the tickets in personalized treasure chests for extended play! Your children will delight in the game play and while they're having fun, they'll learn too - this game improves counting skills, hand-eye coordination, and memory skills. Ready to make your toddler's day? Order this game now!

Re:Dora's Carnival Adventure - Released on September 11, 2005

[Post New]by BitmaniaK on Jan 19, 10 1:46 PM
The game is perfect for my daughter but is slow on my old pc...
We like it!

amluvsmm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by amluvsmm on May 13, 10 8:07 PM
My three year old absolutely loves this game. She never gets tired of it. It is amazing to see a three year old play on the computer all by herself but a little practice and she doesn't even need my help anymore! I got this game for my older daughter when she was 5. And she enjoyed it at that age as well!

[Post New]by cucuso on Nov 27, 10 9:56 AM
buenas tardes a todos. A QUIEN PUEDA INTERESAR, A MI HIJA LE ENCANTO EL JUEGO DE DORA`S CARNIVAl Adventure. es mui interesante y educativo,le ense~a a consentrarse.ella quisiera jugarlo una ves mas por favor delen esa oportunidad . pues yo no me encuentro trabajando por ahora . pero hare todo lo posible por con prarselo. por favor de menle un break para que lo juegue de nuevo. muchas grasias. que dios les bendiga . y felicidades,muchas,,,.

Go to: