bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 17, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White forum

[Post New]by nosmo99_us on Sep 17, 10 3:32 PM
I d/l the trial version of this game and got to the gazebo when time expired. I was enjoying the game so I purchased it, when it activated I went to play and I cant get back to the gazebo. Every room says there is nothing to do here.

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Sep 17, 10 4:33 PM
I am having the same problem except I am in chapter five, cant get back to thecellar

ras7777
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ras7777 on Sep 17, 10 6:12 PM
Played the demo. Too easy. I won't buy this one I would have liked something a little more challenging.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Sep 17, 10 11:15 PM
With the amount of technical issues with this game, I wonder when and how are your going to let us all know the problem has been fixed???????? I and I am sure all others, especially those who have purchased it, want to know ASAP. I won't entertain the thought of buying a game with so many glitches. Won't even finish the demo although I would probably enjoy this game. There have been a few in the past that have had problems but this is the most serious I have ever come across.

Did anyone at BFG test this game before releasing it for purchase??????

Edited on 09/17/2010 at 11:16:56 PM PST

[Post New]by kristen71 on Sep 17, 10 11:56 PM
DONT PURCHASE THIS GAME

Very disappointing What a waste of money. Surely BFG were aware of this issue on release. I purchased it before I got onto the forum. I want my money back. Not impressed at all.

Edited on 09/17/2010 at 11:57:21 PM PST

Lucy_Q
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy_Q on Sep 18, 10 3:57 AM
Played the demo and enjoyed it, bought the game and played some more, exited last night while at the lake / gazebo and now today there's no apparent way of getting back there.

What's going on? Or is it just me being thick?

Off to see if I can find out who to report it to............

[Post New]by tanya07032003 on Sep 18, 10 8:40 AM
Can get anywere with this game, I played demo than purchased the full version, installed with no problem and can not start.

dogle
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dogle on Sep 18, 10 9:57 AM
I installed it twice, but never could open it even to try the demo.

[Post New]by kre8iv1 on Sep 18, 10 11:21 AM
I'm in the same boat...thought it was just me...played the demo...then used a game credit to purchase and now I can't get back to the gazebo. Playfirst is the company that produced the game I believe. Going to head over there see what I can find out

kre

[Post New]by Oonagh_123 on Sep 18, 10 12:18 PM
Feeling P***** off wasted a credit on this game only to get as far as chapter 2, signed out to check out walkthrough and can't get back to the gazebo, feeling ripped off by BFG this is several times this has happened to with games and never been refunded!

[Post New]by kophykupp on Sep 18, 10 1:33 PM
I can't even get into the demo. Grrrr

Welcome to Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White forum

[Post New]by margaret2 on Sep 18, 10 1:35 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
how do you paint the lady

Noralg
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Noralg on Sep 18, 10 1:58 PM
Was all set to purchase because I enjoyed the demo, but will not buy after reading the forum. Seems too risky with all the glitches reported. I play to decompress, not to add to daily frustrations. Sorry BFG, because I really like this site!

[Post New]by mff1960 on Sep 18, 10 1:59 PM
dogle wrote:I installed it twice, but never could open it even to try the demo.

I also have the same problem. I installed twice the game and I can't start it. When I want to play, I've the blue screen of bigfish and then I directly go in the game manager where I can read 'thanks to have play. 60 minutes remaining'.
How can I do to try this game?

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Sep 18, 10 2:12 PM
i completed the game and was expecting to play more in Secrets, but it just cuts off when i click on it. Whats all that about?

[Post New]by HereF1shyF1shy on Sep 18, 10 2:13 PM
I'm having the same problem with being unable to reach the gazebo area in the front and the graveyard area in the back. I saved the game because I had to quit. When I launched the game again, I was back in the main part of the house and can't get back to where I left off.

I was sent an invitation to beta this game a few weeks ago, and I should have listened to the bad feeling I got when I played their beta demo. It was a mess, rife with technical problems. :o(

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Sep 18, 10 2:22 PM
margaret2 you have to get all the paint things, cobalt raw ochre etc and mix them each with an egg in the pestle and mortar bowl, put the glass jars on their circles coloured yellow red purple etc and fill each one once they are mixed. put them in the tray with the yellow paint, dip your brush in each using the colour chart on the lid. Hope this helps.

Tex_Murphy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Tex_Murphy on Sep 18, 10 2:45 PM
I've re-installed the new 'updated' version and the same problems are still there! Cannot get past the bfg 'splash' screen, game shuts down!

[Post New]by cynthiaogden on Sep 18, 10 3:32 PM
Totally disappointed in BigFish - tried it out and liked it, so bought it. It has locked up on me twice. Once you get to a certain spot it will not let you go any further. I have tried two different names and locked up on each one. I deleted the game and am re-installing. Will see if that works - if not I want my money back

Go to: