gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Burger Shop - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 17, 10 5:01 AM
A conveyor belt game? Now that's a TM type I don't own yet...

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re: Burger Shop - Today's DD - Reviews and Comments

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 17, 10 7:42 AM
I played a few levels and bought it. Has a better feel to it than I expected.

minx69696969
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by minx69696969 on Sep 17, 10 8:03 AM
I played the whole hour straight through, kept me throughly interested. It keeps adding more 'food recipies' for you to serve, so just gets more difficult. Although i didn't find it particularly hard, it does get fairly challenging. I love TM games and i would suggest that it is definately worth a peek

donnasm
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by donnasm on Sep 17, 10 9:41 AM
This game is very addictive. I didn't like it at first, but now I play it all the time along with Burger Shop 2. Don't let the easiness at first fool you - once you get in the later levels in Story Mode and the Sumos in Expert mode, you can spend days trying to beat one level. I keep telling myself "one more time" and the next thing you know a couple of hours have passed. This will be the best $2.99 you have ever spent.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Sep 17, 10 11:44 AM
I enjoyed the gameplay as it became more and more challenging. The graphics are good, not great. The food can be expanded and upgraded. It's an interesting game that did not get dull. There can be a mad rush if you fall behind (thank heavens for cookies).

This game I would rate as a B.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 17, 10 6:25 PM
Snatched this one right up as I have Burger Shop 2 and love it!

[Post New]by MariposaMorada on Sep 17, 10 11:16 PM
I was hesitant to get it since I only use a trackpad and no mouse, and there's a lot of moving around in this game. So far, though, my hand has been holding up alright. The game itself is awesome, especially for $3. I doubt I'll be able to get perfect scores on the majority of the levels, though that may be due to my not having a mouse with my laptop.

If you haven't gotten it already, do it!

[Post New]by yankeesonlygirl on Jan 22, 11 5:31 PM
I finished it. It was okay. The punks got on my nerves and the way the costumers would get mad made the game unenjoyable. Ummm.....this game was just not my cup of tea.

Go to: