How to go back to gazebo and lake sites?

[Post New]by momieladouce on Sep 17, 10 8:40 AM
Just finished playing the demo. Everything went well. Purchased the game and when I went back to play, even if I have all it takes to reassemble the fishing reel, I cannot go back to the lake nor the gazebo sites. I am stuck running around the sites that I have already finished and back at the front entrance. Please help me!

mumsyb
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:How to go back to gazebo and lake sites?

[Post New]by mumsyb on Sep 17, 10 9:24 AM
it happene to me too very upset

Honey633
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Honey633 on Sep 17, 10 9:24 AM
I am having the same problem! I click on the window in the bedroom and it won't take me to the gazbo!! Did you get it working yet?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 17, 10 9:27 AM

Once you complete the Garden/ Gazebo scene there is no need to return, the game will not allow you to explore that area by entering through the bedroom window.

Did everyone finish the assembly of the fishing rod and catch the fish etc?

MargieB

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Sep 17, 10 10:00 AM
MargieB wrote:
Once you complete the Garden/ Gazebo scene there is no need to return, the game will not allow you to explore that area by entering through the bedroom window.

MargieB

I'm stuck also. I did not finish the very last part of the puzzle after you catch the fish. The jewelled box thingy, but now I can't get back to the lake nor can I do anything else except run in circles around the house. Very frustrating.

mumsyb
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by mumsyb on Sep 17, 10 10:10 AM
i didn't finish catching the fish when the demo run out so i didn't get to the book so I need to get back to the lake

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Sep 17, 10 10:13 AM
MargieB wrote:

MargieB

Hiya Margie.. I was fishing when demo ran out. Bought game... It brings you to the outside steps but each room says " there is nothing left to do here" and I can't go back out window. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Lvlady48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Lvlady48 on Sep 17, 10 10:13 AM
Same thing for me, didn't finish the Jewell box and how I can't get back and just running around the house, can't go anywhere.

TaxiMommi
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by TaxiMommi on Sep 17, 10 10:23 AM
I too was in the middle of the fishing game when I had to stop to purchase the game. I've been kicked out and can't get back to where I was to continue with the game. What's up with this?

Beginning to feel that there are more games with problems than ever before BG what's going on here?

sandie3796
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by sandie3796 on Sep 17, 10 10:45 AM
I'm having the same problem, has anybody figured it out yet?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 17, 10 10:51 AM
Cyndo123 wrote:
MargieB wrote:

MargieB

Hiya Margie.. I was fishing when demo ran out. Bought game... It brings you to the outside steps but each room says " there is nothing left to do here" and I can't go back out window. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi Cyndo,

Have you tried to restart under a new profile? That means you have to start the game over but it may help you avoid having to contact customer support.

If all else fails contact CS to see if they can help. Wish I had a better answer for you.

Good Luck,

MargieB

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 17, 10 10:57 AM
Margie,

I finished the game which was very good but it won't let me play th secrets. As soon as I click on it the game stops and goes to my game manager. Can you tell me why or what to do?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 17, 10 11:05 AM
bbelle wrote:Margie,

I finished the game which was very good but it won't let me play th secrets. As soon as I click on it the game stops and goes to my game manager. Can you tell me why or what to do?

Hi bbelle, wish I could help you but I am not much help when it comes to technical matters. You really should contact customer support to see if they can help you with this.

SPOILER ALERT

Not sure if this is a spoiler but added the title just in case.

As far as I saw in the game, opening the Secrets Lock only gives you access to the Family Tree in the Journal so you can read about the story and the characters.

Take care,

MargieB

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Sep 17, 10 11:17 AM
Thanks Margie for answering. I will restart with a new name when I have time to play game all the way through..

And Thanks for the walkthroughs you and your team do. They are always so very helpful.

nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by nightmusk on Sep 17, 10 11:29 AM
same thing happened to me too
this is the 3rd game ive bought recently with probs
please BG sort it out
not a happy bunny

[Post New]by jancheyenne on Sep 17, 10 11:35 AM
Also an unhappy Big Fish user. This is the second game that has stopped me from finishing.

Never had this type of thing before and I have played every HOG a Large File game, I think.

I hate having to uninstall/reinstall and/or start over with a new profile. But guess I will try it with these two games.

What - did some really good tech person leave?

[Post New]by jilliepepper on Sep 17, 10 11:44 AM
Hi im having same problem i got as far as the labyrinth, it just takes me back to the start ever time.

awvines
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by awvines on Sep 17, 10 1:23 PM
Hello Big Fish people, I too finished the demo while still working on the jeweled box. When I re entered the game after purchase I cannot get to the Gazebo! Very frustrating to have to start over, as none of the puzzles are interesting enough for me to want to do them again. IS there a way to get back to the Gazebo to finish the box?

[Post New]by Stumpyduck on Sep 17, 10 1:40 PM
It's happened to me also. Extremely frustrating!! You should NOT have to restart the whole game just to get to where you left off, that's ridiculous!!

TaxiMommi
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by TaxiMommi on Sep 17, 10 2:16 PM
I started the game all over again after deleting it and reinstalling. I also started a new game under a different name and none of those options have made any difference at all.

Go to: