Sneak peak

[Post New]by jean3540 on Sep 17, 10 10:09 AM
I finished all the tasks and qualified for the Sneak Peak, but when I go to that screen, it says follow the music and nothing happens. If I click on anything it takes me back to the previous screen. Help.

Re:Sneak peak

[Post New]by jean3540 on Oct 1, 10 9:31 AM
Thanks for all the help....LOL

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Jan 21, 11 12:57 AM
Jean, first of all welcome to the pond! Secondly what an accomplishment to have made all the achievements! I am guessing that perhaps not many people made all the achievements so perhaps that may be why you did not get a response!? I don't know know. But also there is a thread above that is stickied for technical glitches such as yours so I would suggest that you post your problem there as well! I realize that your problem happened a long time ago and you may not even come back to read this but if you ever do I would encourage you to post any technical problems for any games in the stickied technical threads that the mods start for each game.
Also click on the and ask for customer support to help you if the problem hasn't resolved by now! I certainly would love to know what the sneak peak is but I'll probably have to wait for the actual 3rd game to come out, LOL! I just love that skip button too much! Have a great day!

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 26, 13 10:30 AM
I made all of the achievements, and I'm guessing the next game is in the Castle mentioned and with sheet music as the button- collecting thing.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Sep 22, 14 1:08 PM
Will there ever be a number 3, I really liked this one and the previous one, and they hinted to a sequel... But still nothing

Go to: