Honey633
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

graveyard gate

[Post New]by Honey633 on Sep 17, 10 11:35 AM
I am in the graveyard and click on the gate and it won't let me through! This game has some major gliches! Very frustrating!!

Re:graveyard gate

[Post New]by Pennye on Sep 17, 10 11:48 AM
I am having the same problem, all of the other areas say that there is nothing left to do there but can't seem to get through the gate. Anyone out there have any idea what or if I am doing anything wrong or is this another game glitch?

[Post New]by tahtah58 on Sep 17, 10 12:12 PM
I can't go through the graveyard gate. All other areas say they are done. Any help out there?

dootney
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by dootney on Sep 17, 10 12:13 PM
glych. second time around for me. this time im left with the hammer and 5 pieces of the note.

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Sep 17, 10 12:13 PM
i still can't get through the gate either, although i did get the game back when i rebooted my computer. I'm guessing it's a glitch....

[Post New]by DariusThe3rd on Sep 17, 10 12:48 PM
dootney wrote:glych. second time around for me. this time im left with the hammer and 5 pieces of the note.

There is another note piece - you need six to puzzle them together.

But passing the gate in the cemetery sure is a glitch in both the Mac and Windows versions apparently (Mac here).

[Post New]by GirlyJen on Sep 17, 10 1:41 PM
I'm stuck in the graveyard too...have a hammer left but the gate won't let me through. I'm done with all other areas. So what now?

[Post New]by joviegrace on Sep 17, 10 3:31 PM
I'm also stuck at the gate....I wrote a HELP letter...anyone have any idea how long it might take to get a solution to all of our glitch problems???? Oh well good luck everyone!!!

lindawithag
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by lindawithag on Sep 17, 10 3:45 PM
Yep, me too...the game has worked fine for me except the first HOG hint glitch...but now I can't get through the gate. I am stuck...I guess we wait for a fix?

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Sep 17, 10 4:44 PM
you have to pick up the note from the grave, before you go thru the gate, but let warn you do not for whatever reason is stop your game think it will safe it, trust it won't, I was just starting chapter five and decided I needed to go to lunch, came back the darn game brought me back to chapter one................................

[Post New]by puddin59 on Sep 17, 10 4:57 PM
you have to collect all 6 letter pieces and assemble them on the table to be able to go thru the gate

mlafave
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mlafave on Sep 17, 10 5:21 PM
I am stuck at the gate also I have put together the note collected the note on the grave the arrow to go out the gate comes on but the gate does not open now what. if you know some special place to click on to get it to preceed on into the game please share it with us all.

Edited on 09/17/2010 at 5:21:39 PM PST

[Post New]by calehmann on Oct 1, 10 7:29 PM
Having same problem. Anyone find an answer?

[Post New]by joey67 on Oct 2, 10 5:18 AM
I have the same problem with the gate. The note is complete and in the book, when I try to go through the gate, it says I have unfinished business there. I asked for tech help three times or my money returned and have received no answer! I love this game and would like to finish it but I'm so frustrated it makes me want to ditch Big Fish entirely

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 2, 10 5:25 AM
joey67 wrote:I have the same problem with the gate. The note is complete and in the book, when I try to go through the gate, it says I have unfinished business there. I asked for tech help three times or my money returned and have received no answer! I love this game and would like to finish it but I'm so frustrated it makes me want to ditch Big Fish entirely
Has your reply gone into junk / spam? You would have had an automatic "email received" acknowledgement each time you sent a mail via the green envelope.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Oct 2, 10 7:54 AM
SPOILER:
The only way I found to get through the gate was to start the game over under a different profile.

You MUST complete both the Chapel Yard and the Chapel areas before you grab the letter on the tombstone. The letter on the tombstone MUST be the LAST item you grab, then you'll be able to go through the gate.

Good Luck

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 2, 10 10:06 AM
Hey Fishies,

The newest update for this game should have resolved these issues with progression, so please be sure that you have this version by uninstalling and reinstalling the game AND starting with a new player profile.

If you've done this and are still unable to finish the game, please get in touch with Customer Support if you would like to replace the game.

To do this, please click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" on the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I will be locking this thread to keep all tech issues in the main thread, but please continue this discussion here.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: