sandymac
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Has anyone been able to win?

[Post New]by sandymac on Sep 17, 10 2:20 PM
I own all the towns, the railroad, stagecoach and mines. I have all the stars and have 2 more levels to go to challenge the governor. My winnings are up to $174.000. Does anyone know the process to challenge two more players to reach the governor?

I like this game, it's relaxing to just noodle around, but if there's no win in sight I don't want to keep playing.

Re:Has anyone been able to win?

[Post New]by MesmerizingLady on Sep 21, 10 8:49 AM
I am in agreement with you !!! I've played porker for real this game is set up for the computer to win only and who ever created this game was not a real porker player! they didn't know what they was really doing!!!!

[Post New]by mollyace1 on Oct 4, 10 10:05 PM
I was finally able to win but not by playing poker! Sounds crazy I know but there is a trick to it. It doesnt always work but it does most of the time...... If you get a face card or a pair before the flop you have to bet big! Usualy not all in because they will think you are bluffing and call you. Most of the time they will fold and you will atleast win the blinds. It takes FOREVER but its the only way I could win.

Oh and...if someone raises before you get the chance to bet -fold it! 9 times out of 10 they will win the hand...even if you have pocket aces. I hope this helps

[Post New]by debbie072152 on Nov 2, 10 2:35 PM
I've played the governor and haven't won all the stars. I beat him too !! I can't figure how to play in the oil fields or get the other st ars.

[Post New]by imincognito1 on Dec 2, 10 6:07 PM
oil fields and extra cities are only with the premium version big fish does not offer the premium version

[Post New]by imincognito1 on Dec 2, 10 6:10 PM
click on the menu button scroll to notorious player list it will tell you what town to find them in you have to own the properties

[Post New]by imincognito1 on Dec 2, 10 6:11 PM
yes I have beaten the whole game I also have the premium version and won it also

[Post New]by poppynnee on Feb 19, 11 10:33 AM
Where did you find the premium version of this game ?

[Post New]by starcaster on Mar 1, 11 12:46 PM
I have won the big fish game but where do you get the other game?--this premuim game??

Edited on 03/01/2011 at 12:47:40 PM PST

Go to: