k_mac3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Far to short

[Post New]by k_mac3 on Sep 17, 10 4:15 PM
Not enough puzzles and far to short. I finished it in 3 hours. Very dissapointing

bonbon663
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Far to short

[Post New]by bonbon663 on Sep 17, 10 4:23 PM
I agree, I finished in no time at all. I was also disappointed at the length.

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Sep 17, 10 6:15 PM
I also agree - according to the walkthrough I'm about half way through after the demo and I'm not particularly fast on these games. Also, it's too easy with too many clues about what to do so no buy for me

kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by kkbodine on Sep 18, 10 7:18 AM
Why does it seem like when a game has everything we want like good graphics, narrations, puzzles, etc...it is lacking in length??? I bought this game and was very disappointed when I finished about 45 minutes after my hour demo ran out. My total gameplay time was less than two hours. This is a very nice game, but it is on the short side. I feel kinda cheated. Uggghh

[Post New]by baglady159 on Sep 18, 10 9:36 AM
I feel the same way. After the demo I was already half way through the game. I was really enjoying the game too but don't want to spend the money if I'm only going to get one more hour of play.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on May 16, 11 6:44 AM
I really wanted to buy this game after playing the demo. I checked with the walk through and reviews and can't make myself buy it. I made it more than half way through the walkthrough playing the hour demo. From what I read in MANY reviews that's all that's left. I don't pay for 2 hours play

Go to: