gamer1020
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Getting through the gate in the graveyard

[Post New]by gamer1020 on Sep 17, 10 6:19 PM
I am ready to go through the gate, but when I click on the blue arrow, nothing happens. Is there a glitch in the game?

Anne3624
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Getting through the gate in the graveyard

[Post New]by Anne3624 on Sep 17, 10 9:29 PM
Well, I seem to be having the same problem....jeez. I took the game off, and redownloaded.....still no luck. I have bought so many games here and this is the first with a glitch....I thought they had testers to work out the kinks?....

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Sep 18, 10 3:20 AM
You aren,t finished yet,,,,when you are the gate will open!

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Sep 18, 10 3:44 AM
@ Greeneyes: 'splain. Everywhere else says "there's nothing you can do here".

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Sep 18, 10 4:07 AM
Did U put the 6 pieces of puzzle together at back table?

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Sep 18, 10 4:26 AM
yep...all i have is the hammer.

[Post New]by blackimpala on Sep 18, 10 9:33 AM
Has anybody made it through the grave yard letter is put together arrow is there can't go through all other scenes are all done help

[Post New]by blackimpala on Sep 18, 10 9:34 AM
je_peche wrote:yep...all i have is the hammer.

Have you made it through the gate at the graveyard?

[Post New]by 1144meka on Sep 18, 10 10:03 AM
First time I have ever had a problem. Can't get thru the gate. Nobody has any answers?

Kathyju77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Kathyju77 on Sep 18, 10 10:43 AM
I'm having the same problem. Gate doesn't open and other locations are done. I have the hammer and that's it. Believing someone knows!!!

[Post New]by freeze651 on Sep 18, 10 2:15 PM
Me, too. Everything done except it won't let me go throught the gate...very frustrating....
Is there a fix?

idlechat
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by idlechat on Sep 18, 10 2:30 PM
Also stuck in graveyard with just the hammer. Has anyone figured this out yet. Please help. OR has anyone left the graveyard yet, not a nice place to be stuck in is it.

[Post New]by doodleto on Sep 18, 10 5:26 PM
Just parroting the same/ No options seen for getting out of the graveyard.

Linde36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Linde36 on Sep 18, 10 6:51 PM
I will keep trying, but I am also stuck at the gate in the graveyard. Each of the previous scenes has "nothing further to do here" and I am ready to go! I will contact Big Fish about this, as nobody is replying to this series of complaints.
The "walkthrough blog" says "go through the gate"...but we can't!

I will let you know what Big Fish says.

pw

[Post New]by gafolksnsc on Sep 18, 10 7:03 PM
Having the same problems as everyone else. Had to start over when I ended he game because could not find my way back to the gazebo. Had to log on under a different player.

Now I am in the cemetery and i am unable to go through the gate. It states nothing else to do in the cemetery. Anyone? Anyone?

Seems the only thing to do at this point is PARTY!

Edited on 09/18/2010 at 7:04:40 PM PST

[Post New]by Wozzie on Sep 18, 10 9:59 PM
I had exactly the same problem and here's how I finally got out. I had to replay the game under another name, twice. On the third attempt, after I put the 6-piece note together I made absolutely sure TO PICK UP THE ASSEMBLED NOTE BEFORE I LEFT THE CLOSE UP. You'll see a trail of little purple sparklies showing it going into your journal. This is a glitch because if you don't pick up the note after you've put it together you can't go back to that close-up to get it, and if you haven't picked up the note you can't go through the gate,

je_peche
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by je_peche on Sep 18, 10 11:09 PM
picked up the note - it's in the journal. Still cannot get through. Grrr.

[Post New]by Jeeples on Sep 19, 10 6:08 AM
I'm stuck there too and had picked up the note. No time to log in as someone else yet but will try that later.

[Post New]by Jeeples on Sep 19, 10 11:22 AM
Well I am amazed to have finished the game! I logged in as someone else and fairly rattled through it in about 1 1/2 hours. I was particularly careful about picking up the note and I got through the graveyard gate without a hitch.

There were other areas where I felt I was going to be stuck as the message at the top kept saying I was done in that area but by continuing to walk on I encountered other 'people' and further chapters loaded.

Not much in the way of puzzles in the latter stages of the game but fun enough to while away a bit of time on a rainy afternoon.

[Post New]by gafolksnsc on Sep 19, 10 1:32 PM
Picking up the notes does not make any difference when you are trying to get through the gate. I picked up the note and still cannot get through. Also I have already restarted to game under another name.....not willing to "start over" again.

Go to: