christmasville

[Post New]by starkzahn on Sep 17, 10 11:14 PM
hi i am playing christmasville i cannot figure out the map of the north pole in level 4 can anyone help.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Re:christmasville

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 17, 10 11:26 PM
I don't know Stark but try here... you have to copy/paste... it's the forum for the game and maybe someone has posted something there that may help:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/182.page

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Sep 18, 10 2:25 PM
Welcome to the pond jstarzkahn!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum as it's the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

You can access the Christmasville forum directly from here.

Happy Gaming!

bfgOkeechobee

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Sep 18, 10 3:26 PM
Welcome to the pond stark. Hope you enjoy your new game.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

christmasville

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 27, 10 9:44 AM
starkzahn wrote:hi i am playing christmasville i cannot figure out the map of the north pole in level 4 can anyone help.

I almost got stumped on that one as well but then I started to follow the globe outlines and the trail outlines and was able to see where in 2 areas, they'd not been completely connected as I'd thought.

Try that and see if it'll help.

MEnr56

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Dec 27, 10 10:41 AM
I start with the outsides first and make sure the the outlines are on the outside then once that's taken care of like the last poster said make sure the trail outlines and pond outlines match up and that should help.

[Post New]by NJYOST on Dec 28, 10 1:15 PM
I'm stumped on this one as well. I can't get past the map. All the longitude/latitude lines line up, the words line up, the trials line up, I can't see anywhere that isn't right. Grrrrrr... how do I get past this? I hate not being able to get past the 4th level on a game that I know has MANY more levels! :'(

Go to: