autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

CANDY Mountain!!!! whooohoo

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Sep 18, 10 8:33 AM
I was dying playing this scene for a second.....I wanted to go all midieval on those gingerbread and slaughter the whole lot of them.....all that candy in that scene.....I want some candy right now so baaaaad It is not even funny!!! And I am at work right now......whaaaaaaaa ....candy.....candy......candy!!
I wish we played more in this world.....slaughtering some gingerbread men right about now sounds pretty good!!!

I want candy! I want CANDY!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:CANDY Mountain!!!! whooohoo

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 18, 10 9:01 AM
I KNOW, RIGHT ?!?.....awww gee, I was digging so much on the scenery I lost track of where I was going and ran into Bubbles and Mr. Purr ( )....who sent me somewhere and I can't find my way back there...
**Sighs**, but I'm 28 hours past that point so I'm not about to restart from the beginning
Awesome, awesome game....the sheer variety of things to do.....to go.....monsters everywhere.....lol.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:CANDY Mountain!!!! whooohoo

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Sep 18, 10 10:46 AM
You know.....(I know the game designer is floating around here somewhere checking these posts..... ) Can I suggest sequel......and lots of candy to collect in this candy land? Man I LOVED this part and it only lasted for so short......and too cute the gingerbread men and their sayings.....I questioned them all......I burst out loud laughing when one said "Daddy?" really funny....lease bring more of these games out.......PLEASE.....with sugar and gumdrops on it?

Go to: