puzzle of the north pole

[Post New]by starkzahn on Sep 18, 10 5:00 PM
i am having trouble with the puzzle of the north pole. how do the pieces go. it is level four. any help would be great.thanks

Re:puzzle of the north pole

[Post New]by MaryAvist on Nov 18, 10 7:30 PM
me too. I have the puzzle in place, have no tips available and it keeps telling me I lost.
Have you contacted Big Fish?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

puzzle of the north pole

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 16, 11 12:32 PM
starkzahn wrote:i am having trouble with the puzzle of the north pole. how do the pieces go. it is level four. any help would be great.thanks

Sorry that I don't remember this puzzle but if it's a swapping tiles puzzle -- watch and REMEMBER where the CORRECTLY placed tile sparkles and don't move that particular tile again.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 16, 11 12:33 PM
MaryAvist wrote:me too. I have the puzzle in place, have no tips available and it keeps telling me I lost.
Have you contacted Big Fish?

The game is telling you that you lost because the timer ran out before you completed the puzzle and won't be able to assist you with that.

MENr56

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Dec 21, 11 4:05 PM
This puzzle is horrible. I've worked it 4 times and everything matches but it won't take it. There no way to skip it. I HATE THIS TYPE OF GAME. Just another one to unistall and swear to never purchase another one from that game maker.

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Dec 18, 12 11:51 AM
i did this level over and over then stopped playing for about 6 months then went back and tried again and finally succeeded IT WAS DUMB LUCK i tried aligning then stared randomly turnng puzzle pieces then all of a sudden it was correct i had one square that wasnt correct but you're correct theres no way to tell how far off you are. this should be corrected IMO. maybe they could show a picture of the completed puzzle for reference also getting back to my problem since nobody ever answered me i cant get the first word decoded in santas note the one that ends with the word different WHAT IS THE FIRST WORD PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW? IVE BEEN STUCK HERE FOR A WEEK

Go to: