88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

help please

[Post New]by 88blyth on Sep 19, 10 2:28 AM
i am usually very good at these games BUT i cannot find the "peace" sign in the prison cell...PLEASE HELP...thankyou

FRENCHIE48
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:help please

[Post New]by FRENCHIE48 on Sep 19, 10 7:59 AM
TO THE RIGHT BY THE SINK

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Sep 20, 10 1:44 AM
thankyou very much

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Sep 20, 10 7:16 PM
I love the Mystery PI series. The items are not hard to find in most locations. I finished finding the items in much less than half the time of the others on the scores-list. I found the 25 keys, 25 peace symbols and 24 flashlights.

Now I am at the end and i don't know how to get the Gold. I put the levers at the right setting, I opened the front panel and i put the globe in. I managed to move the ship, but i don't know what to do now. I could not use the crowbar yet and i noticed that there are loose wires on either side. How do you fix these wires?

I managed to find the solution to the other Mystery PI series, but this one has got me stumped. Please Help

[Post New]by kyreniablondie on Sep 22, 10 2:50 AM
I am having great difficulty making the picture of the ship as the whole picture has gone to one side, and I cannot complete the righthand side. Also I cannot get to the Menu button. I have uninstalled and re installed but no joy, please help.

[Post New]by KarmaKane on Sep 26, 10 11:58 AM
Jeanne,

The wires are just a distraction as far as I could see. so is the wrench on the left hand window sill.
I just threw the crowbar in the mix and mess under the control panel.. Did you get the key yet ? I know the right side flat control panel and the left arrow panel do the up and down and sideways of the crane. You have to go right until you see the Lighter part of the ship ( 2nd level under a box car) Stop there then use the up & Down button. It picks up the Boxcar and theres the Gold.

I did get the Gold... But trying to remember how I did it .. Lol
I'm staarting again, as I didnt know about the secret flashlight ..

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Sep 30, 10 12:37 AM
Thank you KarmaKane for your help. After i wrote the message i went to the (removed by moderator) site and found the solution. I was really bogged down because I thought i had to fix the wires and i could not find a way to do that. As you wrote it was just a distraction. Thanks again for your post. it is really great that there are fishies like you to help find a solution.

for you.

Edited on 04/26/2011 at 4:46:06 PM PST

[Post New]by redmoon39 on Oct 6, 10 7:19 PM
The wires are just thrown in and do nothing. The screw drive is in the right corner and it opens the middle when open use the wrench to tighten the nut . Be sure and plug in the wire to the screen on the right and that is the way the levers are to be placed. the crow bar is used to get the gears started and go right till you get to the box car that is shown on the puzzle map you had to do before you got to the last. pick it up and there is the gold

[Post New]by taylormaid on Oct 14, 10 3:51 AM
I can't find the peace sign in the bus shelter (level 6) Help Please

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 14, 10 4:27 AM
Hi taylormaid,

The peace sign is actually on the poster on the right hand side of the shelter.

It's a hand doing the "peace sign", that is holding up the index and the digitus medius (middle finger).

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by taylormaid on Oct 15, 10 12:50 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hi taylormaid,

The peace sign is actually on the poster on the right hand side of the shelter.

It's a hand doing the "peace sign", that is holding up the index and the digitus medius (middle finger).

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by taylormaid on Oct 15, 10 12:52 AM
Thank you I went mad trying to find it and then it dawned on that the fingers were the PEACE SIGN, but thank you anyway

[Post New]by ZippityDoDa on Sep 15, 11 10:09 PM
I am at the puzzle where you can right click to rotate the puzzle piece in the aquarium. I have a Mac. What should I do? I do not want to skip the puzzle and loose 10K points. Thanks!

Go to: