mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

To The Creators Of Wedding Dash

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 19, 10 7:49 AM
Ok, I don't know if the people that came up with this series actually take the time to come into this forum and read these comments but, if they do, here goes...The first 3 Wedding Dashes were fun. Just plain fun. Not too hard and also not too easy so that they were dull. They were relaxing and helped me unwind after a crazy workday (in retail!). They had fun little side games and the pick and choose option for each couple was great.
Now, I don't know if your company had cutbacks or hired some new "let's change it even if it isn't broken" genius but, you ruined Wedding Dash 4. Just read through the forum and look at how many people are pulling their hair out from Level 5.0 and up. First, you took away the fun little quirks and gave us a conga line (what was the Friday at 4:55 PM thinking there?). Then you took away the food and reception choice game and gave us this ceremony seating thing (yawn). The topper on all this seems to be the absolute impossibility , frustration and exhaustion we're all having from trying to fight our way through these ridiculously hard Level 5's. Why did you make them SO impossible? You took a fun and relaxing game and turned it into a agonizing piece of junk. I love the first 3 Wedding Dashes but I refuse to buy another one unless you people realize that we play this for fun. Make it the way it used to be!! Bring back the fun games and lower the level scores to attainable goals so that we aren't either sitting for weeks and months on one level trying to get through or just giving up and uninstalling the dumb thing off our computers.
The customer is always right..at least that's what I'm told in retail. maybe you should read the comments and design the next one the way WE want it and not the way you think it should be.

Re:To The Creators Of Wedding Dash

[Post New]by rcraig on Sep 23, 10 2:34 AM
Oh I so agree with everything you have said. No more Wedding Dash games for me. This has turned into a snooze fest as there is no way possible to get through these. I don't mind having to repeat a few times, but seriously if you can't get to the next level after 3 or 4 times it just makes it so you don't even want to play it anymore. Whoever designed this particular game must have been [removed by moderator].

Edited on 11/01/2010 at 3:18:30 PM PST

[Post New]by dkay1155 on Sep 23, 10 11:43 AM
I totally agree with mkastor. This is crazy!! I also agree with sea anemone except I have tried 5-3 20 or more times. Come on, fix the game so we can enjoy it.

Edited on 09/23/2010 at 11:44:31 AM PST

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Sep 24, 10 12:07 AM
i also agree the fun is just not there i am on 5.8 and it is so not fun anymore and the part fun and relaxing after work i also do it for the same thing i'd be better off staying at work and being stressed i will miss wd games this is alittle to much have been on it seems forever

[Post New]by sushigrl63 on Sep 26, 10 2:51 PM
I AGREE TO! I MEAN, I HAD FUN WITH THE FIRST 4 LEVELS AND ITS GOOD THAT THINGS CAN BE A LIL DIFFERENT BUT LEVEL 5 IS IMPOSSIBLE! I MADE LEVEL 5.1 WHICH TOOK ME FOREVER..LEVEL 5.2 IS JUST PLAIN IMPOSSIBLE! THEY SET THE GOAL WAY TO HIGH FOR THAT LEVEL AND ITS HARD TO DO! I HAVE GOTTEN SOOOO CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR! I AM REALLY STARTING TO GET AGGREVATED WITH BEING JUST STALLED AT THIS LEVEL! IF U START A GAME OVER U HAVE THE SAME RESULTS! I GUESS I WILL QUIT PLAYING UNLESS THEY CAN AT LEAST CHANGE THOSE GOALS SETTINGS! THOSE ARE JUST RIDICULAS!! PLEASE CHANGE WEDDING DASH 4 WHERE IT CAN BE FUN AND A LITTLE CHALLANGING BUT NOT SO IMPOSSIBLE THAT PEOPLE PULL THEIR HAIR OUT, CUSS AND JUST GET PLAIN OLE PISSED! I AM ABOUT READY TO TOSS IT IN THE GARBAGE!! AHHHHHH!!!!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 27, 10 5:42 AM
I've never seen a Wedding Dash game fall off the Top 10 list so fast. that should speak volumes! It's no fun!!

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on Sep 27, 10 1:26 PM
I'm totally in agreement with everyone. I can't get through 5.1. It's impossible and I was hoping to get some help but reading the other posts, I guess its just impossible. I hate paying for a game that I can't do or enjoy. I will think long and hard before buying another Wedding Dash game.

[Post New]by myselfagain on Sep 27, 10 9:07 PM
I wonder if anyone from Play First is even reading these! I agree with everyone - the game just isn't fun anymore. Come on guys! Didn't you do some testing? If so, can you tell us how your testers made it through level 5??? Throw us a frickin bone here -

[Post New]by daisyjo on Oct 18, 10 7:44 PM
Well, it's Wedding Dash "4-Ever" because it takes FOREVER to do it!!

(That is to say that I am in complete agreement. I can't even hit the goal on 5.2. Driving me nuts!)

[Post New]by scottie53 on Oct 23, 10 7:49 PM
Wow, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I did not play the other Wedding Dash games, but I've enjoyed similar games. I was completely surprised when I hit level 5 - the other levels might have been a bit too easy in the normal mode, but the fives have taken the fun out of the game. I am finally throwing in the towel at level 5.5. I guess I will never know how the 30th anniversary celebration goes or what the misunderstanding was between Quinn's parents or if Quinn gets back together with Joe! ! Obviously, I'm not a hard core game player (in fact I'm a bit embarrassed that I'm commenting on a forum), but I was enjoying this game until the sudden change at level 5.

[Post New]by mrscheets on Oct 29, 10 8:51 AM
I totally agree with everything everyone has said on here. I came to the forum looking for help with level 5.2 and I can see from all other comments that it is going to be an impossibility. I have been on level 5.2 for about six weeks now and keep getting to within 200 points of the goal but no further. How annoying! Come on - lower the goal.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 29, 10 9:59 AM
Level 5 and up are NOT difficult if you know what you are doing.

I've said it multiple times before, i will say it again. The key is in seating the bride & groom REPEATEDLY over and over and over and over throughout the level. You get lots of bonus points every time you do it.

Make feeding them their main courses your priority within your current chain. Get them up and back to the alter ASAP EVERY SINGLE TIME. When you do that, they will keep generating new seating requests. Leave spaces in your seating ALWAYS and the bride/groom will continue to want to sit next to exactly who is next to the open seat.

If for some reason the bride or groom wants to sit next to someone else that is not possible, sit them next to the WRONG person ASAP. Take the points hit and then get them back up to the alter so they can generate the RIGHT person to sit next to.

Do this for every level for the entire tier of 5.x and you will win all without a problem.

P.S. Wedding Dash 4-Ever is the EASIEST of all the Wedding Dash games. I agree that the game was changed somewhat not for the better but the reasons are not that it's too hard. It's that it's too easy, too slow moving, and the HOG scenes NEED to go.

[Post New]by carynr on Nov 1, 10 1:12 PM
I am in 100% complete agreement with those of you who have expressed your frustration at the ridiculously impossible 5.0 levels and up on this game. I had some trouble with 5.1, but have been able to at least get goal on that one several times. But for me, 5.2 is just impossible. I have tried every thing I can think of strategy-wise and still cannot get past 15,000 points (thus still being 1000 shy of reaching goal--forget expert!) I thought I must be doing something wrong..missing something..and to be honest, was actually getting frustrated with myself..that is, until I finally caved in and googled "wedding dash 4ever level 5.2 help".

I typically don't like to read walk throughs, tips, etc for the games I play, but in this case I was out of patience. Interesting to see how many of you are in the same boat as me. I mean, don't get me wrong..I like a challenge. But what I DON'T like is beating my head against the wall by repeating the same level over and over and over and over again..only to ALWAYS come to the same result..still not gonna pass it.

And as for the person who posted saying that Wedding Dash 4-ever is the "easiest" of all the Wedding Dash games and that level 5 and up isn't hard "if you know what you are doing"...um, with all due respect, I tried your little tip about maximizing points from the bride and groom's seating preferences and um yeah, didn't help. Apparently you just must be better at this game than all the rest of us, so congrats to you.

P.S. As much as I absolutely despise not finishing something once I start it, I am officially throwing in the towel on this one and uninstalling it. It's just not worth the time and aggravation..games are supposed to be fun and I am just failing to have any fun anymore with this one. It's gotta go!

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Nov 14, 10 10:37 AM
I disagree with the negative comments....if you actually "listen" to the hints (like flirting bonuses, etc), you can get expert levels easily. Maybe one or two levels are actually challenging, but I've completed the game twice with expert levels. The conga line and seating actually allow you to get more points to get upgrades and are not too difficult so you should try to get maximum points on those. It was fun (I played it twice).....just don't stress about the negative points sometimes..you can do other things to get more points. ie. serve drinks....experiment and see what works. I also was seating my bride and groom NOT next to what they wanted sometimes to keep the ball rolling....you do not lose points if you seat them wrong...they just get "mad"...but then quickl recover and sometimes even order a 200 drink....try to have fun with it...if a levele is stressing you, take a break

[Post New]by abuelamia on Dec 11, 10 5:56 PM
I did not have difficulty completing all levels. The problem was I could not find the third pair of beachwear in level 5.9so Ill never know what happens in Quinn's level. I found it is really silly and completely out of the object of the games to find the lost stuff. Take that out or say where is the third pair of beachwear! has anybody seen it.

Edited on 12/11/2010 at 5:57:34 PM PST

[Post New]by GamesPlayer17 on Jun 3, 11 3:30 AM
I totally agree! It took me two days to get through 5.1 (I may have been a little obsessed) and it's definitely annoying that it's so hard and i wish the creators had made the goal just slightly lower it's just so aggravating.
Also if anyone is having difficulty in finding the special objects or need help a player has put up videos of all the 5 level on youtube and that should help give anyone some hints or to find objects!
Best of luck

[Post New]by sushigrl63 on Oct 3, 11 11:20 AM
before i was really mad until i found the secret..go read my post about how to beat wedding dash 4..i have played it twice now because once i found out the secret it is now a blast to play! i was very happy i finally beat it!

Minuet888
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Minuet888 on May 6, 14 2:37 PM
I actually disagree sorry.
I liked having more to do like finding the missing stuff, and the conga line and seating the guests puzzle. I didn't find it all too different from the previous wedding dashes but you also don't want the same thing after the same thing you want little changes which is why it's called Wedding Dash 4 instead of Wedding Dash 3 all over again.
I've also had no problems completing the levels, they are challenging but not impossible.

Edited on 05/06/2014 at 2:38:13 PM PST

Go to: