Wall in cliff hanger castle.

[Post New]by majornad on Sep 19, 10 9:58 AM
I have been blocked on this game for a couple of months. My wife and I are an older couple and might not have the eyes we used too, but this one is really bad and maybe unfair, There should be a way you can by pass the wall if you can't find the object. All the best to everyone and would accept any help I can get.
Thanks

copper1967
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,396 Posts

Re:Wall in cliff hanger castle.

[Post New]by copper1967 on Sep 19, 10 10:09 AM
Hi majornad and wife,

Welcome to the pond. I would gladly help you with your problem but i do not know the game. does the game not have a hint button or is it a case that you used them up. Anyway sorry i cant help but wanted to say HI and Welcome

Hugs

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 19, 10 10:30 AM
Welcome to the pond majornad!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "wall" and the posts with the word "wall" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

dpjane
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by dpjane on Jan 29, 11 9:44 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/31/2011 at 6:55:33 AM PST

Go to: