Lost some of my items now can't finish game

[Post New]by puppykins on Sep 19, 10 12:49 PM
I had to start completely all over because I couldn't get back to the Gazebo. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. This time I got all the way to the clock part after she is married and it ate my rope and screwdriver. I lost them and now can't finish the game without them. Yikes....don't really want to start all over again. This happen to anyone else?

Edited on 09/19/2010 at 12:51:44 PM PST

Re:Lost some of my items now can't finish game

[Post New]by rosie15240 on Sep 19, 10 12:53 PM
I lost the anchor. I also can't get the faucet to install. I have installed the new version, and still have the same problem.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 19, 10 12:55 PM
Missing inventory items wasn't fixed by the new version. Please let CS know. Click on the green envelope, then the Contact Us hyperlink then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list.

JSCWC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by JSCWC on Sep 19, 10 1:32 PM
I also lost some items at the clock - screwdriver and hamer. Don't know how to retrieve them to continue the game. Suggestions????

nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by nightmusk on Sep 20, 10 6:47 AM
yes it happened to me too
had to start all over again
making sure i left the clock well alone
till i had the right parts for it

kisjaz34
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kisjaz34 on Sep 20, 10 9:25 AM
Yea, it happened to me too. I lost 3 of my inventory items at the clock. It took my rope, hammer, and screwdriver. Now cant finish game. I gotta start all over again. Very irritating. This time will leave clock alone til I have all the parts.

gentlegirl
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gentlegirl on Sep 20, 10 12:52 PM
Hi!

I lost the anchor too. Really disappointing. Well I guess I have to start over again then......

[Post New]by pumpkin6689 on Sep 20, 10 2:09 PM
I see I am not the only one. I only lost one item at the clock that being the hook to bring down the attic trap door. Now I guess I can't finish the game either

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem or you need to uninstall and re-install and START ALL OVER????

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Sep 20, 10 2:15 PM
This is my third time with different profile. I also promised myself I would not exit game until I finished this time as other two times I played could not get back to Gazebo and the secret door. Well this time in the entryway next to the trophy room the clock ate my hammer, rope, and screw driver just as the rest of you. This is my third comment in reference this game on forums. I already have a case with tech support. She had me do Dr fix it which I did yesterday late afternoon and I have not heard from her since. Maybe she's not at work yet. But then again maybe my computer is all updated and there isn't a thing wrong with my computer after all. It may be the game. Sorry so many of us are having so many problems with a game. I cannot go on either as the clock ate my items I need to finish game. Oh well I will wait til I hear from Tech Support and see if I should just get credit for this game.
Good luck to you all

[Post New]by brb1199119 on Sep 20, 10 2:42 PM
Played the demo, purchased it and installed and now cannot get back to the gazebo. Anyone know how to correct this without starting over?

Lost some of my items now can't finish game

[Post New]by renwarf on Sep 20, 10 3:20 PM
puppykins wrote:I had to start completely all over because I couldn't get back to the Gazebo. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. This time I got all the way to the clock part after she is married and it ate my rope and screwdriver. I lost them and now can't finish the game without them. Yikes....don't really want to start all over again. This happen to anyone else?

[Post New]by renwarf on Sep 20, 10 3:23 PM
Does anyone know how to get back to the chapel, everything I go out of the game I have to start over because it wont let you back to where to stop. You have to start over.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Sep 23, 10 10:08 AM
Hey folks!

We've just released an updated version of the game that should fix the majority of issues users have been experiencing including the following:

*A black bar message appearing if the player clicks on the gate at the graveyard and there is unfinished business

*Enlarged hotspot for placing the faucet handle in the bathroom

*Clock puzzle “eating” inventory items

*Game not resuming at various locations and while a zoom in is active

*Game crashing should also be resolved for many users

To get this new version, simply uninstall and reinstall the game. After uninstalling and reinstalling, you'll need to create a new player profile for the new version to take effect!

Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you continue to experience issues with this game particularly the game crashing, please contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Since we have a new version that should resolve this issue, I'm going to lock this thread up.

Go to: