Is anyone having any problems ???

[Post New]by candleofhope on Nov 14, 08 4:27 AM

Ok just wanted to see if anyone is having problems with the game running...I would like to buy it, but almost all the time these large files one stop running after being half way or 3/4 way thru the game....
Is anyone past half way or further with no problems in the game???

Thanks for the input.......

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:Is anyone having any problems ???

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Nov 14, 08 7:51 AM
not any problem,but it is too much easy!and short!finished 1/3 of game during demo!and others in3 hours!in the mean time ,very beautifull pictures!

[Post New]by CRAFTYLADY98 on Nov 14, 08 8:49 AM
enjoyed the clips, were beautiful. game was fun. agree a little short but love hidden object games.
all in all, a happy bfgamer.

mammadenny
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mammadenny on Nov 14, 08 11:40 AM
I started the demo and thought it was pretty boring.

infinity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by infinity on Nov 15, 08 6:06 PM
I played game for hour and found HO and coins very difficult to see. Colors, I found were too dark and had trouble making out different objects. Don't think I would buy this game. The scenery is lovely.

[Post New]by Dillic on Nov 15, 08 9:23 PM
I was going to buy this game, as i love the hidden object ones but this one was very repetative on the same scenes.It annoys me when it states 100s of objects but you keep seeing the same thing over and over.

tvres
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tvres on Nov 17, 08 6:20 AM
national geographic has a free one as well at
[URL Removed]

Not quite as high-quality, but a good object hunter game

>Why remove theURL?

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 3:40:25 AM PST

tvres
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tvres on Nov 18, 08 3:39 AM
Wow, didn't realize you guys took out URLs - that's too bad, guess I'll play games somewhere else! Was it that big of a problem for you?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 18, 08 10:36 AM
Hello tvres. If you’ll take a look at our FAQ page, you’ll notice that we do not allow our users to post URLs and/or links. If you have any other questions, please consult our FAQ. Thank you.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Nov 20, 08 2:37 PM
I can't find the piece of manuscript in the first site. I can usually find things by enlarging them but this has me stumped and it is right at the start. A clue would be most welcome.

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by castellerin on Dec 8, 08 9:09 PM
I had problems in the mac version in that I had to click on the correct item a couple of times before it would take it.

miss clairol

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Dec 10, 08 1:58 PM
No problems here. I thought it was a good game with beautiful scenery as with all the National Geographic games. Should have been a little more challenging with some minigames. Finished this game with no real difficulty.

[Post New]by Little_Lulu on Jan 5, 09 3:19 PM
Things are too dark even on the full screen option. Anyway to make it lighter?

punky40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by punky40 on Feb 25, 09 9:21 AM
No problem running it, but where is the piece of manuscript in the Herodium scene? Even using the hint I couldn't find it and can't move on with the game.

[Post New]by pollymoran on Jun 7, 09 4:00 PM
Hi LuLu...yes I am having a problem ... am stuck in chapter 13..I cannot find the Gladiator in the Roman Empire Herodrum..Would appreicate any help you or anyone could give me...I agree that some of the hidden items are hard to find and have mentioned that scene is too dark...they can always lighten it from their monitor controls. That is what I do. Well, anyway if you can help me I thank you very much.
Polly

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Aug 22, 09 7:22 PM
I like the graphics and was trying the game, but when I loaded it the left 20% of the screen is black and the game is off center and I can't see anything on the right edge. How do I fix this?

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Nov 21, 09 8:17 AM
THANKS FISHIES

I am going to try Demo, today's price $2.99.... A great price for a HOG.

Happy Gaming
PEN

twentz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by twentz on Nov 21, 09 12:10 PM
punky40 wrote:No problem running it, but where is the piece of manuscript in the Herodium scene? Even using the hint I couldn't find it and can't move on with the game.

abbyD
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by abbyD on Nov 21, 09 4:51 PM
maxforme wrote:I can't find the piece of manuscript in the first site. I can usually find things by enlarging them but this has me stumped and it is right at the start. A clue would be most welcome.

I think you have to click on the tools box and it will come up with a brush to brush away the piles of dirt and the manuscript is under one of the piles. Things you need tools to find are in bluel, if I remember correctly.

Go to: