bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Heroes of Kalevala forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 20, 10 12:36 AM
Welcome to Heroes of Kalevala forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Heroes of Kalevala players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Welcome to Heroes of Kalevala forum

[Post New]by 070650 on Sep 20, 10 10:03 AM
how do you erase houses So you can change from a single to buy the bigger house.I tried to drag to what looked to be a trashcan ,but it didn't work.I have too many houses and it says I have to get rid of some to buy the bigger one.

[Post New]by ArtOfHands on Sep 23, 10 9:26 PM
pick it up and drag it to the lower left side of screen - trash can will appear

Sunspangle
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Sunspangle on Dec 18, 11 7:56 PM
Hi bfgFlounder:
I was wondering if you might be able to intercept a "review" I posted on Saturday, Dec 17th. I've been trying to locate it to delete it and I don't know where to look.

Anyway, I really trashed the game for being "insanely difficult". But I've been playing with it since then (refusing to accept defeat), and I've discovered what I was doing wrong. I now am totally addicted to it and LOVE IT!!!! I would hate to give any prospective buyers a bad impression of the game which would prevent them considering purchasing it.

If possible, could you please try and locate my review and not post it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Go to: