Trickster Achievement

[Post New]by nigaud on Sep 20, 10 7:50 AM
Has anyone figured out how to accomplish the "Trickster Achievement"? It's for finishing the starting level in under 25 seconds, and there's clearly some hidden trick or something that you need to figure out to do it, as otherwise it's not possible even with all upgrades. This and the 'three recipes' are the only achievements I don't have yet - I keep trying the levels for the three recipes that others have recommended, but haven't actually gotten three yet!

Re:Trickster Achievement

[Post New]by nigaud on Sep 20, 10 11:35 AM
Never mind, I was thinking of the wrong level as the 'starting level' - it's actually really easy to get once you play the correct level!

[Post New]by mistieroze on Sep 20, 10 12:31 PM
Check the levels the were mentioned previously for the three recipes. You do not need to finish the level at gold or silver in order to receive this achievement so take your time and get all those pirates!

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Dec 18, 10 6:54 PM
Wait until you have your digging spoon upgraded to the max. Then play level one and keep digging more water holes. You can get enough eggs within the time limit.

lawfalot
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawfalot on Mar 28, 11 4:56 PM
nigaud wrote:Never mind, I was thinking of the wrong level as the 'starting level' - it's actually really easy to get once you play the correct level!

You are so cute!

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Apr 26, 11 4:38 AM
If you wait until you have the wind ritual you can use that to blow one egg onto the screen, which makes this achievement much easier.

lawfalot
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lawfalot on Dec 15, 12 5:55 PM
Aiwevanya wrote:If you wait until you have the wind ritual you can use that to blow one egg onto the screen, which makes this achievement much easier.

I didn't even think of that! Clever you!

Go to: