New Update 8/16 Casuing Game to Hang??

[Post New]by PittyPat63 on Aug 16, 17 3:32 PM
I had some sort of new update that activated portals and gave me new quests. Now the game freezes any time I try to do anything.

There is also now a bridge that needs construction to get chests an does not tell me what it wants. I also have a portal diamond as well.

Also my maximum life went down from 1730 to 1430 after I uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and the Big Fish Game Application.

Please help. I have years invested in this game.

bfgIlinalta
2,759 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 16, 17 4:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting on a response and for discussing your experiences while playing Wanderland. It appears that Fred_just_Fred was able to answer the question about the Zero Gravity Potion, and I just wanted to link to that real fast, should other players wonder about why that potion doesn't seem to have much effect:

POTIONS

We definitely understand the frustration about an item that seems to be left over after a change, and we've made sure that the teams behind the game are aware this item is available but may not be useful anymore after some in-game changes made in the past.

Coffee_Cat, I'm sorry to hear the right types of enemies aren't showing up during the tournament meant to defeat them. This can definitely be frustrating and while these spawns are random, it can definitely be upsetting when the random spawn you'd like to see doesn't appear.

It's strange that those skeletons were replaced after quitting the game and starting play later, and while it's possible those skeletons despawned and new monsters took their place, I'd like to request contacting our Technical Support Team so that this information can be gathered and the right teams can be provided those details. We'd definitely like to have them take a look if something is amiss, and I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to report this issue you are seeing.

PittyPat63, I'm sorry to hear that is happening. Since it sounds like some progress was lost and the game is displaying strangely, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team as well with a description of what you've experienced. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to see what the next best steps could be.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 4:58:42 PM PST

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

No New Quests for MONTHS

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Aug 18, 17 10:41 AM
I'm on level 46 and haven't had ANY quests for several months.

I've contacted Tech support and they basically told me I'm out of luck until the game gets updated again.

[Removed by Moderator]

If this is typical of the support users get for this game, why should I continue to waste time on it???

Edited on 08/20/2017 at 4:54:13 PM PST

zephyr369
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by zephyr369 on Aug 18, 17 2:05 PM
I advanced to the Frigate level with the ship sending and immediately lost all ability to send ships any longer. I can click all day on the sparkling ship but nothing happens. I can summon it as well, but still no go when it comes to trying to interact with the ship.

Just following up: The Run as Administrator suggestion did not solve the problem. I guess I will have to try to get the other folks to fix the game. Can't get treasure chests if I can't send ships.

Edited on 08/24/2017 at 1:28:37 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,759 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 5:03 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report issues that occur when trying to play Wanderland. I wanted to just swim by with where to receive additional assistance as well as some suggested steps for some issues reported here.

zephyr369, I'm sorry to hear there's trouble with sending ships. Some players have reported that running the game with more permissions was able to help them with this particular issue in the past, and if you'd like to try to run the game as an Administrator to provide those permissions, the steps are linked below:

Run Game as Administrator

If that doesn't seem to help, please contact our Technical Support Team with details of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can do so.

Violetkitten, I was able to follow up with this in another thread started below, and just wanted to link to that here, just in case:

To All With No quests

Thank you for your patience while those reported issues are investigated further by the appropriate teams. If there are any further updates or information provided regarding changes to the game, you can be certain a moderator will swim by to provide it as an announcement.

I also wanted to remind all of our players to be aware of and abide by the Forum Rules when making posts, specifically:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

We request players protect everyone's privacy by avoiding reposting any private emails or conversations between players and other parties on our public forums. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you all for your patience as well. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Vers51 on Aug 21, 17 10:04 AM
I am on level 67 and am unable to unlock the area between the crypt and the library. I have had issues with my game over and over. There is nothing wrong with my computer as it seems you all think that I do. My computer is updated.

[Post New]by selchie6 on Aug 21, 17 11:29 PM
I installed this game on my laptop, am at level 14 and have yet to see any of the warriors (walking bones, turags, ogres etc). If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose everything?

nopla3039
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by nopla3039 on Aug 22, 17 12:34 PM
The last 2 days when I open a treasure chest some (not all) disappear either while I continue to play the game or when I log out and sign back on, it does not matter if I have completed any of the stages or not. This is most frustrating when one of the stages is to gift friends (which I do) and it disappears and when I get another chest that is a requirement as well, after doing this 3 times and 2 of the times the chest disappears I have exceeded my daily limit of 10 gifts that can be sent. Also, when sending the ship is required, in a 24 hour period if I am lucky I may get 1-2 ships that have what I need or actually need what I have in the amount that I have. I have asked this question before and never got an answer, it seemed to fix itself but it is happening again....why? Also, as I have stated with prior issues I have had, this game will not run in Administrator mode so please do not provide this option

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Aug 22, 17 1:19 PM
Aethne wrote:I have not received my prizes from at least the last 2, possibly 3, tournaments I've entered, and I know I scored enough points to receive a chest, but I didn't even get a participation chest.. Has anyone else had this problem?
Was also wondering if my portals are ever going to re-open; Hot Springs, Samarkand, Witches Forest, and Alchemist have all been just.. locked.. for about 2 weeks. I have completed so many quests during that time, I thought for sure I would have received one by now to open the ones that come after the above mentioned areas (yes, I know they lock after you've completed all the quests from them, but then there's usually the next set of areas), nothing so far.. Just curious..

So, this message was posted by me back in June, and my situation with the portals has still not resolved.. I am still leveling up, and I still get new quests (although some have no reward shown or given for them), I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and I am not able to get the game to load at all when run as an Administrator.. I've had moderators respond both on here and via email, but no solution has really been found. Am I stuck playing it like this? I can't even use the Tavern cause I can't look for the cards in the portals.. I dunno, I guess I was hoping it could be fixed, I miss the added adventure from them..

Edited on 08/22/2017 at 1:19:42 PM PST

[Post New]by selchie6 on Aug 23, 17 1:43 PM
Further to my last post, I am now on level 15, and still see no sign of any warriors. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and also set the "run as administrator". It's very frustrating as I can't activate collections or fill the ship, as everything is tied to the warriors. Some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

kat04
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kat04 on Aug 23, 17 4:25 PM
I am at level 100 and I still not have found the lantern to hang in the dark room . I have figured out I can go there and get tavern cards by waiting for outline of the card to show up. I'm so confused should I have found the lantern by now?

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 24, 17 3:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

I really appreciate your patience while waiting for some help and am swimming over to provide help.

kat04: Due to the number of games we release and the quantity of the content our Free-to-Play games provide, it's not always possible for us to play each title through to the end. I'm not familiar with the quest to find the lantern, but I did find others who experienced a similar matter in the thread below, which I recommend perusing.

Help: Leprechaun Nails!!!

I would advise continuing to play until the quest is triggered.

I'm also sorry that running the game as an Administrator hasn't helped some of you. Please contact our Technical Support Team if this has been the case. They'll be able to take a deeper look into what might be happening; due to the limitations of the troubleshooting tools in the forums, we're not always able to provide the most in-depth help.

Thank you for your understanding, and please don't hesitate to PM an active Moderator or me. We're here to help and to listen.

bfgBeruna

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Aug 24, 17 8:18 PM
Yeah, I finally fired off an email to tech support with a Dr. Felix, just waiting to hear back..

nopla3039
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by nopla3039 on Aug 25, 17 3:04 AM
I have been trying to get the Ruby Dragon for over a week but it always says server not available, is this no longer available or is there a different way to get it

[Post New]by eyesdonthaveit on Aug 25, 17 12:30 PM
How come, no matter how many time I go into the Hunters Cabin, I can't get the curses? I have gone in at least 20 times. I see them in there but the room will never give them to me?

[Post New]by eyesdonthaveit on Aug 25, 17 12:32 PM
Also the game keeps freezing or pausing. It is not my internet because I check it.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Aug 26, 17 7:12 AM
eyesdonthaveit, in answer to your first question, this game is programmed to be VERY stingy in what you need! The only thing I can suggest is to keep trying until you run out of energy points. I would also suggest that you do NOT spend "real" money in this game. You can spend a lot and get nothing in return. After you use up all your energy points, then just play some other game until the Wanderland energy points have increased. Take your time and enjoy (and be VERY surprised) any progress that you make! Good luck.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Aug 26, 17 7:30 AM
Aethne wrote:
Aethne wrote:I have not received my prizes from at least the last 2, possibly 3, tournaments I've entered, and I know I scored enough points to receive a chest, but I didn't even get a participation chest.. Has anyone else had this problem?
Was also wondering if my portals are ever going to re-open; Hot Springs, Samarkand, Witches Forest, and Alchemist have all been just.. locked.. for about 2 weeks. I have completed so many quests during that time, I thought for sure I would have received one by now to open the ones that come after the above mentioned areas (yes, I know they lock after you've completed all the quests from them, but then there's usually the next set of areas), nothing so far.. Just curious..

So, this message was posted by me back in June, and my situation with the portals has still not resolved.. I am still leveling up, and I still get new quests (although some have no reward shown or given for them), I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and I am not able to get the game to load at all when run as an Administrator.. I've had moderators respond both on here and via email, but no solution has really been found. Am I stuck playing it like this? I can't even use the Tavern cause I can't look for the cards in the portals.. I dunno, I guess I was hoping it could be fixed, I miss the added adventure from them..

We are all waiting for new portals, they should be in the next major update if there is one. You can still search for Tavern cards in the Watchtower.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Aug 26, 17 7:32 AM
eyesdonthaveit wrote:How come, no matter how many time I go into the Hunters Cabin, I can't get the curses? I have gone in at least 20 times. I see them in there but the room will never give them to me?

The curses are only available in night & night timed mode & as Fred has stated not very prolific.

Aethne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Aethne on Aug 27, 17 4:01 PM
So there AREN'T any more portals after Samarkand, Hot Springs, Alchemist and Witch Forest? They haven't "made" them yet?? I'm only level 50-something-or-other, and I see lots of people over 100; has it been like this the whole time??

Go to: