Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by Evalm on Oct 26, 17 1:41 PM
Thank you - in no particular order - to Podcuk, Janawie, Sifflevent, Vulcaness, VictoriaFine, Sumaira and Kfmaster for feeding my dragon, very grateful

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Oct 27, 17 2:42 PM
Hi all, just wanted to say a very big thank you to all of my very wonderful neighbours that have helped with my last two expeditions. I did not get to thank you all personally as they went to quickly due to your generosity - so THANK YOU all.
Kind regards & hugs to all.

glca
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Oct 27, 17 3:10 PM
Thank you Vulcaness, janawie, SchnitteBrot, draek01, lorakeet & Evalm for feeding my Lost City dragon!!

Gabrielle

Migutman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Migutman on Oct 28, 17 3:16 PM
Thank you Vulcaness, sir_vival, janawie, Evalm, & aurendel01 for feeding my Lost City dragon. So fast, too!!

John

[Post New]by lj1116 on Oct 28, 17 5:44 PM
Are you from Cudahy, Wi.

lj1116

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Oct 29, 17 11:46 AM
Thanks you to all my neighbours who helped with "A cloud City". I did not get to thank the last neighbour who helped - so a very big thank you to you & my other extraordinary neighbours.
Warm regards & hugs to all

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Oct 30, 17 3:37 PM
To all of my neighbors,

For some reason, the game is not reloading so that I can gift. I is just showing the ones left from yesterday that are asleep that I did not gift. It has changed to the Challenge of the Day but no spin & no way to gift. I will keep trying but please forgive me if I don't get to gift you today.

Billye

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Oct 30, 17 3:40 PM
Billye,

RoM is based out of Russia. Different countries go off of daylight savings time on different days. That makes the day change do strange things. When you go off DST, it'll be fine. Meanwhile, there's just an hour's delay.

Edited for grammar!

Edited on 10/31/2017 at 5:58:53 AM PST

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Oct 30, 17 5:39 PM
Thank you to whoever just fed my dragon, it went so fast, I saw only E44AfQ and scoppola, wish you would make yourselves known please?

karenf
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Nov 3, 17 4:34 AM
A big thank you to whomever fed my dragon, I only got one name (Zirz) thank you again. It went so fast. Thanks again. K

To Notenoughfish's neighbors

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Nov 3, 17 10:35 AM
Update as of 11/4/17. ROM still only loads to 89% according to the progress bar, however I am able to play the game.

--Notenoughfish

Like many of you I've been experiencing technical issues with ROM since Oct. 17. As of late last night, the game will not even fully load.

I have opened a case with BF Customer Support and hope that the issues will soon be resolved.

In the meantime, I am unable to gift (or do anything else in the game), so am going to sleep for a while.

Thanks to all of you for your support and gifts.

Best regards,

Notenoughfish

Edited on 11/04/2017 at 12:12:53 PM PST

Sorry Neighbors I will be gone for some time

[Post New]by TheMastercat on Nov 3, 17 2:30 PM
I have hurt my wrist badly and will be off this game for some time. If you delete me I will not be upset but I do acknowledge so many of you that have helped me so much in this game. Thank you.

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Nov 3, 17 2:55 PM
Thanks to those who fed my expedition with special food so quickly! I answered a text message and by then it was done. I didn't see who helped at all. I have the greatest neighbors!

glca
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 3, 17 4:28 PM
Thank you Vulcaness, ttaravision, wildwonder, pooja & Robbe60 for feeding my Tourist Camp dragon!!!!!!

Gabrielle

duzlo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by duzlo on Nov 5, 17 6:13 AM

Big thanks to my neighbors for help with the Man-Eater expedition. Yust saw

Sonnenschein81
MrLothar
Podcuk

and a few others.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 5, 17 8:33 AM
Hi all.

I'm having internet issues again. I've tried logging in everyway possible. I can't get the pictures to load. Then I get the whirling portal of doom. And then nothing.

I will keep trying, but have to stop for a bit to get other stuff done. I'm not sure if I will be able to gift with my game running/not running

[removed by moderator]

[Post New]by rubenerrr on Nov 5, 17 10:32 PM

Edited on 11/06/2017 at 8:26:17 AM PST

[Post New]by radslimdragon on Nov 6, 17 1:33 PM
Sorry friends but I am unable to play right now due to computer issues.

Thank you everyone for all your help.

[Post New]by Chiroptera on Nov 6, 17 5:05 PM
Sorry neighbors. I haven't been able to play much at all today due to connection issues with the game. Everything else works fine but not ROM. I feel this was due to Chrome having issues connecting me to websites today and although everything else seems to have been fixed earlier, and I've also done all the necessary steps to personally fix this, I am still unable to play. :C
If I could, I'd play on other browsers, but they work so slowly on my laptop. Until this issue is resolved, I will most likely be unable to play for a bit.

Hope to play soon.

BillyeLH
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Nov 7, 17 9:32 AM
To the wonderful person that finished my dragon on The Golden Galleon, I thank you very much for the help! And, for all the help that you give to me daily.

And, if there is anyone else that I did not thank personally, that goes to you, also!

I, also, want to thank everyone for any slight that I might have given in not thanking you for feeding any other dragons. I appreciate any & all help that you all give to me!

Billye

Go to: