WHERE IN THE ENCHANTED POND IS THE PENTAGON...MY LAST FIND?? PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by TFPOOH5703 on Sep 20, 10 11:18 AM
CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:WHERE IN THE ENCHANTED POND IS THE PENTAGON...MY LAST FIND?? PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 20, 10 11:29 AM
Welcome to the pond TFPOOH5703!

Here is a quote from another player that may help:
redbaron wrote:the pentagon in the pond is midway on the stones around the back of the pond.
A great way to search the forums without going through a lot of threads is the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "pentagon" and the posts with the word "pentagon" in it will pop up!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by ellsworth1962 on Nov 18, 10 9:40 PM
I looked all over that wall and all the rocks. The only thing that looks like it, I click on it and nothing happens. I have clicked on every line and nothing. Please help...
Thanks

[Post New]by sherylsmith on Jan 19, 11 11:01 AM
ellsworth1962 wrote:I looked all over that wall and all the rocks. The only thing that looks like it, I click on it and nothing happens. I have clicked on every line and nothing. Please help...
Thanks

[Post New]by sherylsmith on Jan 19, 11 11:04 AM
I am in the same place . I have even taken a magnifying glass and I still can not find the pentagon shape.I have tried everything.Can someone be more specific, I see the purse and I have looked all to the left. HELP!!!!!

pw687
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pw687 on Jan 29, 11 10:48 PM
cant find the pentagon plese help thank u pw687

Peggy_NC
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Peggy_NC on Jan 31, 11 8:37 PM
I can tell you where I found it in my game, but I really think the shapes' location and perhaps even the color may be random, so where I or anyone else found the pentagon is not going to help you much. In my game, it is bright green, and is located on the right side of the screen just above the pond.

[Post New]by bjlnlr1 on Jul 22, 12 2:48 PM
Another place to look is towards the bottom in the middle. It's pink and outlines one of the little pink puff flowers.

Go to: