love2so
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

stuck at end of chapter 3

[Post New]by love2so on Sep 20, 10 5:10 PM
I have walked to shed many times and have never met up with Blore or Lombard.
I can't seem to move forward with the game.I have already made the apple juice and cider, but can't find anyone. Did all the fingerprints except Rogers, could not find bottle in the bathroom. Could use some help, thanks.

hbgroadends
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:stuck at end of chapter 3

[Post New]by hbgroadends on Sep 20, 10 5:39 PM
Did you go to the beach, Shiprock Point, study, garden, etc. (listed in no particular order)? You should have run into Blore and Lombard first at the Southside cliff path, then at the shed much later in the chapter (after speaking with Vera at Shiprock Point and the general at the beach).

If you Google "And then there were none walkthrough", you should come up with a number of sites to help you get past where you are stuck.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

love2so
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by love2so on Sep 21, 10 6:48 AM
I have been all over the beach seveal times, and the garden and in and out of the house. I even followed a walkthrough and still I can't get past the 3rd chapter. I can't figure out what I am missing.

[Post New]by lau_vreede on Nov 4, 10 11:39 AM
you can meet blore and lombard at the shed if you have met them twice before. the first time at the path leading from the house to the beach and the second time in front of the house.

Go to: