HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Good Game

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Nov 14, 08 12:43 PM
[b] This was another good game. Whizzed right through it with no problems what so ever.

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:Good Game

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Nov 14, 08 2:28 PM
I agree with you, just finished this game and had great fun with it, didn't find all of Herod's coins though - will play again to see if I can get them this time

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Nov 18, 08 2:24 AM
I can't find the piece of manuscript in the first site. I can usually find things by enlarging them but this has me stumped and it is right at the start. A clue would be most welcome.

[Post New]by Beronika1954 on Nov 21, 09 8:29 AM
You have to use the brush- it is under the tools and you click the brush on the mounds of sand. The manuscript is under the sand mound on the right toward the top. But without brushing away the sand it will not show.

rosebud477
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by rosebud477 on Nov 21, 09 4:34 PM
I bought the game it is fun but can't find any of Herod's coins . Could someone please tell me where to look. Thank you so much.
Rosemary

[Post New]by historygamer on Jan 1, 10 7:47 PM
Happy New Year, everyone! I am stuck on Chapter 12 Herodium of Herod's Lost Tomb game. I used the metals detector but still couldn't find the candle stck at the Second Temple. Could someone offer some hints on how to best use this metal detector? This is the first time I've had this problem.

Sincerely,

Ira Grossman

Go to: