bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Goddess Chronicles forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Goddess Chronicles forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Goddess Chronicles players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bjmusic
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Welcome to Goddess Chronicles forum

[Post New]by bjmusic on Sep 22, 10 2:25 PM
I THINK I'm near the end??? With no walkthrough, who knows. Can someone give me a better explanation on what the heck I'm s'posed to do on the 'treacherous waters' game? I gather all desired pieces will be green (hope I'm not giving too much away here). I've avoided the bad piece but as soon as I connect the mirror, good pieces all turn red. Must I avoid the bad piece's surrounding tiles, too? HELP.

*** If this is not the place to ask these type of questions, could the forum admin please direct me to the right place?

[Post New]by powergirl33 on Sep 22, 10 5:34 PM
where is the walkthrough? im stuck in one spot.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 23, 10 3:42 PM
I'm stuck too. I am at thr door with the moasic runes but don't know what to do with them. Can anyone help? PLEASE

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Sep 24, 10 2:48 AM
I'm in the Mayan temple. Have found all the objects except for part of a knife. I used the hint but it went a lizard. When I clicked on that I got a warning about the time out room. Waited for another hint and tried again. same thing. Does anyone know where I SHOULD be clicking.

I am really stuck.

[Post New]by magicalblue on Sep 24, 10 4:44 AM
I am really stuck , I am in front of a door that looks like a gate, then I have this button looking thingies and I have no idea what to do with them. I try to put then on the door but it doesn’t stay. Can someone tell me what to do? I have been in this spot for three days. Aaahhhhhhh I am going crazy.

I did it , I found the way to pick that darn boat.

Edited on 10/12/2010 at 2:06:33 AM PST

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 24, 10 5:42 AM
Magic, that is where I was stuck so long. I finally figured it out. You see the 4 little circles below the chains? Take the tiles and put them on the door tomatch the inside ones. Then click on the door circle and it should open. I sure hope this helps you.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Sep 24, 10 2:33 PM
we need the walkthrough-there more people asking for it. please get it! I guess you donot answer the messages that are put on forum or you don't read them. How but getting the walkthrough for all the people that have asked since I see I am not the only now. WHAT's UP

Edited on 09/25/2010 at 7:01:02 PM PST

mcolbert59
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mcolbert59 on Sep 25, 10 6:37 PM
Thanks bbelle. I was having same problem as majic. I will give it a try.

123no456
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 123no456 on Sep 25, 10 6:49 PM
dont they have a walkthrough for this?? i am stuck & wasting lots of time & getting fruatrated!! cant finish up & get out of the ruins

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Sep 26, 10 6:49 AM
goddess chronicles sucks big time sucky ending very miffed

jkf2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jkf2 on Sep 27, 10 4:53 PM
I'm near the end and I'm stuck... Have to collect flowers or leaves... and they all look the same. Trying to click on anything is no use, after 3 tries it sends you to the rehab center for training... Where is the walkthrough, this is turning into a waste of time!!!

[Post New]by chwairfach on Sep 29, 10 1:34 PM
hi!
fairish game, but were is the walkthrou?
i'm mega confused!

SERIOUS BAD POINTS
- no direction to what your needed to find after object are found.
- the hints are very slow reacharging.
- its not obtios what ur objectives are in the game.

sorry i'm not happy or impresed.
my rating is;
1 1/2 stars

[Post New]by kabibie on Sep 29, 10 2:08 PM
I,m stuck too!

im in a room with 2 blueish statues on both sides and fire down below and a blueish door in the middle. Looking for 4th power and I can not find access anywhere

eerr

[Post New]by angelsfantasy26 on Sep 29, 10 4:42 PM
kabibie wrote:I,m stuck too!

im in a room with 2 blueish statues on both sides and fire down below and a blueish door in the middle. Looking for 4th power and I can not find access anywhere

eerr

If you look at the bottom left of your screen right above the stone head, there is an area where you use the rock shattering ability. This opens the game where you have to fit everything into the box without touching the red spots. I hope this helped!

[Post New]by kabibie on Sep 30, 10 1:45 AM
awesome worked exactly thank you

[Post New]by angelsfantasy26 on Oct 1, 10 10:14 AM
You are very welcome!

[Post New]by lovetoplaytoo on Oct 2, 10 1:49 AM
Like most of you - stuck at those gates - tried everything with the little tiles - we really do need a walk through on this one

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Oct 7, 10 6:52 PM
I, too, need a walkthru. I am 78 and don't buy any game without a walkthru. Join me in doing the same, and maybe BF will get the message!

[Post New]by Michvos on Oct 8, 10 7:36 PM
chwairfach wrote:hi!
fairish game, but were is the walkthrou?
i'm mega confused!

SERIOUS BAD POINTS
- no direction to what your needed to find after object are found.
- the hints are very slow reacharging.
- its not obtios what ur objectives are in the game.

sorry i'm not happy or impresed.
my rating is;
1 1/2 stars

I agree this is probably one of the worse I have played in a while. I really enjoyed the beginning but after going back to concentrate for 500 millionth time it took all the fun out.

Go to: