bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Fatal Hearts technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 10 12:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Fatal Hearts technical issues here only

[Post New]by HeavilyAddicted on Sep 24, 10 10:24 PM
I have this loud static noise every 2 to 3 seconds after car chase when Cristina gets home (instead of getting in car with boy);
And she is dreaming again (having a nightmare). If I turn the music off in the options menu, it appears to go away, but I don't really want the music off for the rest of the game. Any ideas??? Is anybody else having this problem ???
I reached Chapter 2 and the problem seens to be OK for now....

Edited on 09/24/2010 at 11:40:31 PM PST

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Sep 25, 10 8:08 PM
I couldn't even get through the introductory phase because the game froze. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. This time I made it past that point, but the game froze later in the introduction. So I have uninstalled it again, and don't intend to reinstall it. It didn't look all that good anyway; I only bought it because it was the daily special, and I wanted to try to fill up my card.

I can run much more complex games on my computer, so I don't believe it's the computer's fault.

[Post New]by nightingale0001 on Sep 25, 10 8:59 PM
I did have an issue with the game not loading because of an issue with my graphics card. Oddly enough the game runs fine now after tweaking my resolution to 1024x768 in my Display Properties/Settings...and I didn't even update my graphics drivers.
Nightingale

[Post New]by linamotto on Apr 4, 13 10:43 PM
I hit f10 to put in the cheat but nothing comes up no little page nothing whats going on?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 5, 13 4:22 AM
In case it helps at all, I have left a response for you here linamotto.

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 4:23:22 AM PST

Go to: