Blood Test

[Post New]by peterwoods on Sep 22, 10 7:23 AM
How do i get the blood results from the pallete to the book. been stuck on this for days. Please HELP to stop me going MAD!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Blood Test

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 22, 10 7:30 AM
There are check-boxes on each page, one numbered sample per page in reverse order. Just click.

[Post New]by peterwoods on Sep 23, 10 6:12 AM
Thank you Mr Russ.i've done the blood tests but when I go to leave it tells me i havent finished the job yet. And on the list of orders blood test is not crossed off. Any Ideas Please.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 23, 10 6:31 AM
I don't think you've filled in enough pages then.

[Post New]by achey52 on Nov 10, 10 3:10 PM
I am trying to do the first blood test, I do not know what I am suppose to do, love the game, but it is driving me mad. LOL. Help!

tiggerw
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re: Kruger's test

[Post New]by tiggerw on Nov 16, 10 11:21 PM
Hello Mr. Russ

Can you help me please. I completed the parameter 1 and 2 more than twice but Father Arno keep saying "He didn't write down the right results." Am I missing something, I made sure that numbers agreed with the walkthrough. I actually did test on #810 thru #815. Can you also please confirm if M. Florescu - 810 should be tested.

I really will appreciate your help.

Thank you very much
tiggerw

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 17, 10 5:52 AM
Hi, tiggerw. You don't need to test anything at all as the results aren't on a trigger.
You do need to note that the pages are in reverse order though.

tiggerw
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by tiggerw on Nov 17, 10 5:54 PM
Mr_Russ

I am so sorry for being dumb, but I don't quite understand your reply. do you mean that I don't have to do the Kruger's test. Could you please tell me what pages are in reverse order.

Sorry to bother you again. I just want to finish the game.

Thank you very much

tiggerw

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 18, 10 11:38 AM
No bother. At least I now know you're talking about test 2.

You don't have to do the test as long as you already know what the answers are.

Look at the first page of the book. It shows #815.
The second page shows #814.
The third page shows #813.

What you may not realise is that you have to test your own blood again (since you are changing by being on the path) (unless you already know the results for you).

The reason I put it like this is that the game will let you enter results from a walkthrough or your own notes from a previous game without making you actually do the tests.

tiggerw
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by tiggerw on Nov 20, 10 8:13 PM
Thank you very much, Mr_Russ

On the green folder, do I include the result for no. 812, 811 and 810.

Tiggerw

[Post New]by dollycashplayer on May 22, 11 7:16 AM
how do i find the walk threw of the path of the dragon

[Post New]by dragonlady042 on Jan 1, 13 1:26 PM
The problem I am having upon doing Kruger's test is that the test pages are blank. I can't write into them. When looking at the youtube videos, they show boxes that are blank, Arno says something, then has to do the tests. I'm not getting the boxes to write in. Am I doing the tests wrong? Do I have to do them all before those boxes show up?

Go to: