Too Small

[Post New]by tikigirl_va on Nov 14, 08 4:16 PM
If you are a fan of hidden object games, but are frustrated by small items, that seem impossible to find, you may want to wait on this one. Deffinately try it out, but I found the items very tiny. Haven't decided if I will buy it or not.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:Too Small

[Post New]by bribling on Nov 15, 08 5:54 AM
I finished the Demo but will not buy. Too many tiny objects and scenes repeat too often. There may be 16 environments, but in a hour's play I saw only about 6 with several repeats.

I love history and I really wanted to buy Civil War, History Channel and this game but the tiny objects made them all a big NO for me. They must be designing these things on a 40 inch monitor. Note to Game Developers - test these on 17 and 19 inch monitors and see what you can find.

I am hoping for a good history game with more viewable items.

For those with large monitors or very good eyesight this could be a winner for you. I so wanted to play it

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Nov 15, 08 6:31 AM
Too many -many -many tiny objects!!!!!!!!!!! Scenes repeat very -very -very often!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

tweedledumm
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by tweedledumm on Nov 15, 08 7:00 PM
hi,
this is the reason i hate these types of games do these developers
think we all have ex ray eyes? for tiny tiny infinitsmal itams
i think not not going to waste my money on garbage.
tweedie

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Nov 15, 08 8:37 PM
I agree with the above comments. I did buy this game and I'm sorry I did. Screens are so monochromatic that many items are almost impossible to find. I used the hints way more than I like to 'cause I just could not see the items. And it's very repetitive..... Not as interesting as I'd hoped, with National Geographic as a sponsor.

[Post New]by pony2go on Feb 7, 09 7:12 PM
I went ahead and bought it just to see the tomb. Big disappointment. I agree on the size of the HO's! I have a HD screen and still had problem. Not likely to play again.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 7, 09 7:17 PM
I had high hopes for this game too. It seemed very dull. I'm not sure that I even finished the demo before I deleted it. Definitely won't buy it. Felt the same about Civil War. Many tiny, dark objects, too few hints.

prisma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by prisma on Aug 14, 09 11:34 AM
I agree with all of the above complaints and am also disappointed in Nat. Geo. for sponsoring this game. I was going to buy, but due to the consensus of opinion........ "no way".

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Aug 16, 09 2:02 PM
Have to agree with everyone here. Too small, too repetative and a real
big disappointment.

On the pro side, good story line, which almost makes it more disappointing that I won't buy, but after an hour, my eyes hurt as do my arms from holding up a magnifier.

With a name like National Geo, I expected better.

Go to: