ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Finished the game at level 131

[Post New]by ecblisa on Sep 22, 10 2:04 PM
I did it! Someone said the game has 140 different levels (and you can keep playing them endlessly after "finishing"). I think I'll start over again. This is a very challenging but fun game. If you are like me and HATE timed games, don't necessarily pass this one up. You can replay levels as often as you like, with different "hero" powerups, and sooner or later luck will shine on you and you will get the match you need to make the level "break."

Good luck to everyone!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Finished the game at level 131

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 22, 10 2:09 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

oo oo oo ecblisa

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 22, 10 4:36 PM
Wow, more power to you! I have been playing this game a lot too - I think I left it last night at level 53? It can be really tough sometimes but what you said is true, keep trying, you will eventually get through.

Congrats on finishing!

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Sep 22, 10 5:48 PM
Thank you so much to both of you! I am a very slow player because of my arthritic hands, so finishing a timed game is a major event for me. I wasn't bragging, but just pointing out to other limping players that it can indeed be done.

Tough as this game is for slow moving players, it is great fun, and obviously not impossible.

scuther
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by scuther on Jun 12, 12 7:38 PM
I finished the game also and I didn't have still hands when I started but I sure did by the time I quit playing, Some people never learn. Lovely game.

Go to: