bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 10 12:30 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

sketchygirl
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows is here!

[Post New]by sketchygirl on Oct 6, 10 8:29 PM
hi does anyone out there know the method of setting up the mirrors so that the four gems point to the amulet,I can't seem to get the green and blue at the same time.

[Post New]by beverlyann1 on Oct 10, 10 8:03 PM
I cannot position the newspaper photo in one of the puzzles. The space won't accept it. Anybody have any idea?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 10, 10 10:07 PM
You need to use the thumb tack on the newspaper first to pin the rolled up corner in place. Then put the photo on the newspaper.

Most of these kind of questions have already been answered. If you look below this thread you will see two threads with exactly your question in the title

[Post New]by beverlyann1 on Oct 11, 10 11:41 AM
Thanks, but did that and still would not work

[Post New]by arcolthart on Jan 25, 11 2:20 PM
sketchygirl wrote:hi does anyone out there know the method of setting up the mirrors so that the four gems point to the amulet,I can't seem to get the green and blue at the same time.

Go to: