bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Updated Version of The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes - Nov 14th

[Post New]by bfgErie on Nov 14, 08 5:58 PM
We have released a new version of The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes on the our website. This new version corrects the recent problems of crashing during the game. This error occurred after an update from Adobe. Customers who have purchased this game can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

jzbiz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Updated Version of The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes - Nov 14th

[Post New]by jzbiz on Apr 14, 10 2:23 PM
I've just finished the easiest version of this game and was looking forward to starting all over again in one of the 2 more difficult modes and I can't see how to do that! What am I missing? I've created a new profile and that doesn't work.

Re:Updated Version of The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes - Nov 14th

[Post New]by Broekroest on Oct 7, 12 12:27 AM
Hi

a friend bought me the game a couple of days ago and I too have the flash player bug.
I would like to download the new version but because i have it on cd rom it does not appear in my purchase history ...
What now?

Grtz

Go to: