bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 10 9:58 AM
Welcome to Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin forum

[Post New]by biloxibassmaster on Oct 10, 10 3:33 PM
just downloading game, and want to get a strategy guide (used it for nostradamus) and the guides are really useful, and almost necessary. is there a guide coming out or available for purchase? love the games, my Dad and I have won a few so far--what about an outerspace adventure game? thanks and keep up the good work! BiloxiBassMasters

[Post New]by rivercat2 on Oct 26, 10 1:11 PM
After coming out of Director's Office to discuss Temeraire theft and Velmont supposed to be met by guard with ladder according to walkthru. Where do I find guard?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 26, 10 1:16 PM
Guard with ladder is on a trigger. There is something you've missed (and you've followed a different order to the walkthrough).

Have you seen the envelope on the ceiling and got a comment?

Felisimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Felisimo on Nov 1, 10 9:59 PM
There's a walkthrough? (scratches his head)

Felisimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Felisimo on Nov 1, 10 10:10 PM
:P I could use a hint... I collected the nine paintings and put them on the floor I just can see any way to arrange them to spell the secret word.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 2, 10 3:32 AM
It's only one letter. You've been collecting them to spell a word.

Felisimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Felisimo on Nov 7, 10 11:19 PM
On a technical basis i think this game is a breakthrough withits animated characters instead of just pictures hope to see more games like it.

[Post New]by lostjohn on Nov 8, 10 5:56 PM
is there any other way to get the ladder I've tried everything forwards backwards etc help I cant go any further and its getting frustrating.........................help!!!!!!!!

depol
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by depol on Nov 12, 10 3:35 PM
Help ! After the painting is been stolen,I (as Dr.Watson ) can't go back on the streets again,'cause I first have to find a "hansom" (??) .What is a hansom an d how can I get one in order to go back outside ?? What did I miss ?? Please ??

Felisimo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Felisimo on Nov 23, 10 10:07 PM
Hansom as in horse driven carrage

Warpic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Tower of London

[Post New]by Warpic on Jan 5, 11 7:50 AM
After talking to the Warder, I received a map but no lantern. I can't find the flour footprints or see the Warder again. I saw the seed husks and got the dyed feather. Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by JPeeblesackie on Jan 10, 11 7:06 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Guard with ladder is on a trigger. There is something you've missed (and you've followed a different order to the walkthrough).

Have you seen the envelope on the ceiling and got a comment?
I HAVE WENT TO WALKTHROUGH AND I DID WHAT IT SAID TO DO AND I CANT STILL SEE A LATTER OR GUARD'' [PLEASE HELP'']

Warpic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Warpic on Jan 10, 11 1:52 PM
When I was looking for the ladder, I missed looking at the footprints on the stairs. You have to use magnifying lens and measure them. All footprints have to be looked at and measured. Did you go all the way to the end in the lobby?

Warpic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Warpic on Jan 17, 11 12:56 PM
Please, please help. I am in the Golden Lion Pub on Baker Street Map. I have the knife and bottle but can't find the rag to make the switch. I have looked all over the pub, went out, came back in, talked to all. What do I need to do? Have been stuck here for several days.

Edited on 01/17/2011 at 12:57:37 PM PST

[Post New]by wannasign2 on Oct 6, 12 7:41 AM
So, are you saying that everything has to be done in the exact order as in the hint list? Also, i have the combo for lock near front door of museum but it will not let me enter anything? Does that have to be done in the same order as the rest? If I went out of order do I need to delete my game and start over?

Edited on 10/06/2012 at 7:42:40 AM PST

[Post New]by sekskat on Mar 17, 14 2:08 PM
Hi all,
This has been on of my favorite games ever! Any suggestions on something similar on BFG? I have all the Sherlock Holmes, all Nancy Drew, Syberia 1 & 2, Amerzon (all), Nostradamus, Sectrets of Da Vinci, Mysterious Island 1 & 2, Drawn Trilogy, ummm.. yeah a LOT! If you guys can give ANY suggestions to games that are ADVENTURE games and contain no HOS, I'd me extremely grateful!

Go to: