End of bonus chapter

[Post New]by Sonseeahray27 on Sep 23, 10 10:23 AM
Hello!
I really like the game but what bugs me a bit was the end at the bonus chapter. I think there was supposed to be a cut scene but there was nothing, just the "skip" sign. Does anybody else have this weird end? Cause i really would like to know if he was able to escape.

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:End of bonus chapter

[Post New]by wllowldy on Sep 23, 10 10:43 AM
Mine just showed the ship pulling in. Maybe there is a sequel in the works?

espozito
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by espozito on Sep 23, 10 10:49 AM
I assume this bonus chapter is a prequel. This ship looks very much like the one with the big hole and rope ladder. I guess, now we have the explanation why this ship got here - the guy in lighthouse gave a signal.

[Post New]by Sonseeahray27 on Sep 23, 10 10:51 AM
That would be nice. I enjoyed the game and would like to know how all this began on the island. Also there was no explanation for the dragon cult and what happened to Angel after she attacked him.
Thank you for the answer.

espozito
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by espozito on Sep 23, 10 10:57 AM
Sonseeahray27 wrote:That would be nice. I enjoyed the game and would like to know how all this began on the island. Also there was no explanation for the dragon cult and what happened to Angel after she attacked him.

Well, i think this answers we will get in the sequel. Btw, I really hope it's coming as I was intrigued by that album with Twisted Lands - Insomnia

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Sep 24, 10 6:41 AM
espozito wrote:
Sonseeahray27 wrote:That would be nice. I enjoyed the game and would like to know how all this began on the island. Also there was no explanation for the dragon cult and what happened to Angel after she attacked him.

Well, i think this answers we will get in the sequel. Btw, I really hope it's coming as I was intrigued by that album with Twisted Lands - Insomnia

LOL

chrysteen
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by chrysteen on Sep 26, 10 12:51 PM
I hope there is a sequel cuz.. I did not like that end.

1Seashell7
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by 1Seashell7 on Sep 27, 10 12:47 PM
I had every other cut scene but the one at the end of the bonus chapter. From the sound of it that cut scene, except for the ship pulling in, didn't give you any more information than having a blank screen. I would at least would have liked it if the last cut scene played for the CE price i paid.

[Post New]by Basketcase327 on Sep 27, 10 1:41 PM
I just spoke with customer service because I had the same issue. The developer is working on a fix and it shouldn't be long.

SoozUSA
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by SoozUSA on Dec 13, 10 12:45 AM
Basketcase327 wrote:I just spoke with customer service because I had the same issue. The developer is working on a fix and it shouldn't be long.

Is it fixed yet?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Aug 31, 11 8:53 AM
yes is it fixed yet, another 6 months later!?

PurrrThang
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

[Post New]by PurrrThang on Jun 9, 12 10:05 AM
I just purchased the game on 6-1-12 and just finished it. It was a very good game but really discouraging to be missing 4 cut scenes, including the very last one. Do you think this means there isn't going to be a fix?!?

[Post New]by Starr1981 on Jul 10, 12 1:36 PM
Lol at least u got to the end of the bonus chapter..im stuck in the lighthouse trying to figure out the SOS machine

Lolaliloo
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Lolaliloo on Aug 19, 12 3:34 PM
I cannot see the end cut scene either...so bigfish fixed it????
does not look fixed to me!!!
and its 2012
grrrrr
i did send a report.
any clues on how to fix it, i heard someone said they replayed the game under a diff. name and she had no issues with not seeing the cut scenes....Hmmmmm!!!
i did not try that cause... i am not sure i want too start over and have the same problem!!

Go to: