Game Stops Working!!!!

Game Stops Working!!!!

[Post New]by GameQueen1975 on Nov 14, 08 7:27 PM
Hello has there been any answer to why when I load the game and then click Champagn Mode then the elevator goes all the way to 10 then then my screen goes black and a message read "Hotel Giant Stopped Working"

Does anyone know why or how this can be fixed!!!

Thank you!!!!

Re:Game Stops Working!!!!

[Post New]by murmar on Dec 23, 08 1:11 PM
I have just git this game and i have the same problem. I am going to contact customer support

[Post New]by murmar on Dec 29, 08 1:28 PM
I have contacted customer support and all I got was a generated email auto response about some virus software crap that had nothing to do with my question that I asked them. Im not happy as I have been buying these games for many years through here and this is the first time I have had a problem with one and I have had no help from them.

[Post New]by sandrasara on Jul 30, 09 7:28 AM
I also have this same problem! when I load the game and then click Champagn Mode then the elevator goes all the way to 10 then then my screen goes black and a message read "Hotel Giant Stopped Working"
Please can somebody advice me???? thanks

[Post New]by Tecee_Renee on Jul 30, 09 11:17 PM
Having the same problem i turned off everything ( anti virus ect..) still no change i installed it 4 times and reinstalled i cant get any answers ... Dracula does the same thing when i try to play it ... not happy and not sure who i should talk to!!!!

[Post New]by Tecee_Renee on Jul 30, 09 11:18 PM
Having the same problem i turned off everything ( anti virus ect..) still no change i installed it 4 times and reinstalled i cant get any answers ... Dracula does the same thing when i try to play it ... not happy and not sure who i should talk to!!!!

[Post New]by rdsmom8498 on Aug 1, 09 1:54 PM
I as well! Really ticks me off, seeing you have to buy it to play it. I'm a Westward freak actually and wanted and hoped this would feed my addiction seeing I beat all 3 of the Westward games. Guess I will have to keep checking back.

[Post New]by wolvesonice on Aug 10, 09 3:08 PM
Him, I am having the same problem with Hotel Giant. I will try to contact these people and I will let you all know.

[Post New]by wolvesonice on Aug 10, 09 3:08 PM
Him, I am having the same problem with Hotel Giant. I will try to contact these people and I will let you all know.

[Post New]by miamisobe28 on Dec 10, 09 5:51 AM
It loads to hotel then crashes

I can't even get it to look for a solution.

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Dec 16, 09 12:31 PM
try running game in compatibility mode for XP if u r a windows Vista---SP2 that is what I was told still cant run it though cause I havent figured out how to do that yet

[Post New]by Jeslyn224 on Dec 17, 09 3:46 PM
I have the same issue. I bought the game from online because I had bought the disc from a nearby Target store and it had this issue. Then I downloaded it thinking there was just something wrong with the disc but its not. The game has something in the content somewheres that is doing this.

[Post New]by 1zzyozzy123 on Jan 11, 10 3:35 AM
hi!
it seems that everybody is hav?ng the same issue. ? bought th?s game last year and ? loved and then by m?stake ? deleted ?t and forgot all about ?t the ? remembered ?t and redownloaded ?t and ?t works and the stops and comes up w?th a message say?ng that hotel g?ant has stopped work?ng ?u have now try?ed download?ng ?t on several computers and ?t doesnt work but ? have also bought th?s game from game shops and put the cd ?n and the same message comes up!! ? th?nk ?t ?s strange that ?t works on a computer and the a wh?le later ?t doesnt !!
? have contacted customor suppo?rt and they werent really much help!

[Post New]by 1zzyozzy123 on Jan 11, 10 3:36 AM
sorry about my last post all my i´s came out as question marks sorry

[Post New]by angelluvsadam101 on Jan 27, 10 1:04 PM
I also had the same exact problem.. you would think seems how the game doesnt work they would take it off.. but thats obviously not going to happen. I contacted customer support.. and chatted with them seems how nothing else worked. I received a free game token for this problem

[Post New]by Casombra on Jan 28, 10 2:22 AM
I am also having the same problem... says it is loading then crashes.

orangeboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by orangeboy on Jan 28, 10 5:50 AM
This problem is not new and what I don't understand why BFG is still offering it?? I spent quite a bit of time over a year ago chatting with BFG about it. End result was that they are aware of the problem and were working with the maker to get a patch "soon". I checked it out on the games web site and they know there's a problem and there is a patch for it. Problem is you can't install it if you downloaded from BFG. They configure the games to allow them to launch in "Play My Games" which blocks you from installing the patch. I think we need to bug BFG enough so that they either get with the maker and get the patch for us or...quit offering the game!! It's entirely unfair for people to keep spending their money on a game BFG knows doesn't work!! By the way, if you do contact them through live chat, they will most likely give you a game credit for your troubles. I've learned the hard way to check the forums before I buy.

[Post New]by DazdnConfuzed on Feb 11, 10 6:00 AM
I downloaded this game ages ago played it then deleted it. I've recently downloaded it again and am having the same problem. The game loads goes to campaign learn that loads up then it crashes. I would've thought they would have fixed this problem by now after seeing all the complaints BF have had with this game!!! I was expecting to go the forums and find an answer.

[Post New]by joynerju on Feb 17, 10 8:38 PM
Having the same issue...game crashes when I try to play..
what a dud..

[Post New]by dashgamesarecool on Feb 19, 10 10:52 AM
same here all the way to the top crash,boom i'm out of the game

Edited on 02/19/2010 at 10:59:08 AM PST

Go to: