joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

Re:Mystic Gateways Celestial Quest

[Post New]by joannickle on Sep 24, 10 12:33 AM
You need to give people a chance they aren't sitting at the computer waiting for you to have a problem. But if that is your answer just demand this and that without tiring to co-operate with anyone and be pleasant you are doomed to stay angery which is the way you sound right now.If I have misread what you are saying then I will say I am sorry. But that is how you sound. Just in case that isn't the way you feel let me WELCOME YOU TO THE POND which is full of friendly fishies.Emc you said you have only tryed a couple of times and someone answered you once. That isn't to bad sounds like 1 out of 2 Here's wishing you success in your game.

Edited on 09/24/2010 at 12:34:41 AM PST

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Sep 24, 10 1:39 AM
WHAT????? We can get a refund if we're not clever enough to figure out a game ?????

emcarlo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by emcarlo on Sep 27, 10 8:58 AM
It's not a matter of being clever enough. It's a matter of a bug in the program.
were you being sarcastic?

jobynana
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,017 Posts

[Post New]by jobynana on Sep 27, 10 9:11 AM
Hello emcarlo, I must have missed your original post so please excuse me if you've already checked the forum dedicated to Mystic Gateways Celestial Quest as that has a lot of detail about the technical issues of the game.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/116897.page

As I don't know where you were in the game, again I am not sure of the issue but you do mention in a later post here that you would wait for an update of the game.

did actually release a 'fixed version', however it was not passed through to the Game Manager as an update, so their advice was to uninstall and download/reinstall the newer version from scratch. Unfortunately, this also meant the original profile you may have been playing under could not be used as the bug affected that profile

BIG HOWEVER, I cannot advise or confirm if this newer version will fix whatever problem you've had as I did not replay the game with the new version, thus am not sure if it catered for all problems experienced, but hopefully this might shed a little more light on things for you.

Edited on 09/27/2010 at 9:14:52 AM PST

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 27, 10 9:22 AM
Hi fishies!

I know that it can be frustrating when there are technical issues involved. That's why we always encourage everyone to seek help from our Customer Support. They are able to troubleshoot and go into more detail than we can do on the forums. I also want to remind everyone to be respectful of one another as per our FAQ and General Rules.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm going to move this thread over to the full game forum, PM me if you have further questions.

bfgTigris

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Sep 29, 10 1:43 AM
Welcome to the Pond Emc. And happy gaming and friendly swimming with other nice fishies.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Sep 29, 10 1:47 AM
EMC are you saying that you have a PH.D in what was that decision science and what exactly is that. And what does it have to do with your problems with the game. I am confused! You may want to speak with tech support on game problems.

Go to: