bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Paradise Beach 2: Around the World technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 24, 10 1:27 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Paradise Beach 2: Around the World technical issues here only

[Post New]by tezaber on Sep 24, 10 7:34 AM
The game won't even begin for me. At first, it kept starting, then ending, taking me to the "thanks for playing....buy now" page of the Big Fish Game Manager.

Another several times the game shut off immediately and an "error: access violation" message popped up.

After several more attempts, I deleted the whole thing.

suzil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by suzil on Sep 24, 10 9:17 AM
I've tried playing the demo twice and both times it starts on the first level then turns off and restarted my computer.

[Post New]by amyknits2 on Sep 24, 10 9:36 AM
I just loaded the demo and after the tutorial I got to the third level and it wants me to plant 16 plants...I've planted about 50 of them and the box showing I completed the tax isn't showing a check mark like the one showing I found the shells and the customers are happy. I can't move on to the next level without completing this one and the game won't acknowledge all the plants I planted.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 24, 10 9:58 AM
Are you planting the correct ones? You need to plant the blue and green ones - the third flower in the plant menu.

[Post New]by amyknits2 on Sep 24, 10 10:05 AM
Thanks for the assist...I was planting the second plant...I didn't know it mattered.

wmidds
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wmidds on Sep 24, 10 5:44 PM

Mine will not start either!!!!

tezaber wrote:The game won't even begin for me. At first, it kept starting, then ending, taking me to the "thanks for playing....buy now" page of the Big Fish Game Manager.

Another several times the game shut off immediately and an "error: access violation" message popped up.

After several more attempts, I deleted the whole thing.

[Post New]by chris122049 on Sep 25, 10 12:09 AM
The game starts fine but I keep losing my cursor. I have very poor cursor control to begin with but then it just disappears and I can't do the repairs or any of the tasks until I locate the cursor again..........

[Post New]by gibraltarlass on Sep 25, 10 3:26 AM
I PLAYED THE TRIAL WITH NO PROBS THEN ACTIVATED IT WITH MY CREDID PLAYED FOR ABOUT 20MINS CLOSED DOWN AS HAD TO GO OUT NOW IT WONT PLAY ANY REASONS WHY ANYBODY

madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madgicsh on Sep 25, 10 4:57 AM
At level 25 I am getting CONSTANT access violation errors which say:
"Error: access violation at 0x0047F0A6 (tried to read from 0x00000108), program terminated".

Having the program terminated every five minutes is REALLY not making for smooth game play!!!!!!!!!!!

gill4g
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gill4g on Sep 25, 10 9:55 AM
I dont know it this is a fault - but when I complete a level sometimes I get the drum roll but sometimes I get all the people talking at once and it goes on for ages. Grrr - giving me a headache and very annoying!!

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Sep 25, 10 3:22 PM
AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm only ten minutes into the trial and I've given up. The cursor is blue and extremely difficult to see, and it moves so sluggishly and slightly out of control that its near impossible to line up on anything, usually resulting in me clicking on the wrong thing or adding something to the wrong place. Clicking on actual moving people is just impossible!!!!

I was so looking forward to this sequel because I enjoyed the first one so much, but I never experienced these difficulties.

PS I haven't had any shutdowns or errors as such. But the Tutorial often has to be closed as I click endlessly on what the man says, but the game doesn't move forward
PPS I'll wait on an update for this game before even trying to play it

Edited on 09/25/2010 at 3:22:55 PM PST

[Post New]by woz1111 on Sep 25, 10 5:23 PM
How do you unlock the sandbox mode in this game? According to the main menu, sandbox mode is supposed to unlock after you play five levels. I've played twenty, and it still hasn't unlocked

I am having this exact same problem. Any suggestions?

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Sep 26, 10 2:49 AM
woz1111 wrote:
How do you unlock the sandbox mode in this game? According to the main menu, sandbox mode is supposed to unlock after you play five levels. I've played twenty, and it still hasn't unlocked

I am having this exact same problem. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem. I've played 20 levels and the sandbox mode is still locked, also.

[Post New]by yabeda28 on Sep 26, 10 5:30 AM
I am also having problems around level 25. I am about 13 minutes into the level but can not get any further because the game keeps crashing.

[Post New]by nanerpotpi on Sep 26, 10 9:45 AM
I am not sure if this is a technical issue, but there is a bug in the game. I am on level 35 and one of the requirements of the level is to place a Mosai sculpture. But the sculpture is no where in the menus. When I click it up top the accessories menu opens and a circle shows up where the sculpture should be, but there is not sculpture to choose. I hope I am making sense.

Also the game did crash on me once.

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 26, 10 3:24 PM
yabeda28 wrote:I am also having problems around level 25. I am about 13 minutes into the level but can not get any further because the game keeps crashing. [/quote

I am having the same problem in level 35 VERY frustrating!!!

Tenmousers
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Tenmousers on Sep 26, 10 3:29 PM
i am having the same problem. Wtf?

yabeda28 wrote:I am also having problems around level 25. I am about 13 minutes into the level but can not get any further because the game keeps crashing. [/quote

I am having the same problem in level 35 VERY frustrating!!!

mrsbigbig
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbigbig on Sep 26, 10 4:30 PM
Same problem here with crashing every minute or so. Seems like right after I hit level 35 as well. Thought it was just me but looks like it's not. I love this kind of game but this is becoming very frustrating and this is the second game I've had problems with this weekend. What gives??

ojennifer
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by ojennifer on Sep 26, 10 11:43 PM
I am having a few glitches here and there.

1. I play for about an hour and it freezes up on me. Have to restart my computer.

2. The sounds are off. When a building is done being built, it roars like an animal?
Sometimes this straightens up, but it is weird. The voices at the end of the level cheer, and go on and on and on. Not just clapping, but the UH-OHHH, and other sounds.

other than that, I like this game. it's cute. Just need it to be fixed.

Go to: